12.14.2010

House blog!

We broke ground today for our house, and I am feeling cautious, SO I won't be putting any pictures up on this blog because i feel to weird about crazies finding where my house is.  BUT have started a new private blog (brynneshouse.blogspot.com) for the start to finish of it!! I know it's like i'm having a baby or something and need to document the whole pregnancy. however, i feel weird and that's enough for me! So if you're interested, come on along this journey with me! It'll be a blast! I just need your email!

15 comments:

kathy said...

Hi. Noelle's mom-in-law here. Can I watch? I promise I won't tell anybody where your house is, or what it looks like. Excited for you!
skjones13@hotmail.com

Adam and Aubrey said...

Are you kidding?! YAY! A house is totally bigger than a baby. And I mean by size. Invite me. aubyprecious@hotmail.com. You should already know this.

~Kara~ said...

Thats great good luck with the house! kblarer@yahoo.com

Hubers said...

I would love to see progress. I don't think you know me (I am one of the Rigby's) but would love to see! lilsis01@hotmail.com
Kylynne (Rigby) Huber

Rowley's said...

Yay!!! I want to help however I can with this HUGE project. Painting, watching the kiddos, anything!

nanners_5@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see! jedandcarrie@hotmail.com

congrats

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

I want to see I am so happy for you!! and I miss you too! call me I have a new number 7609198 and my email is noelle_munson@hotmail.com

The Bucks said...

We are building, too. It will be fun to see your new house, as long as it's not better than ours. I'm sure it will be. bucknmegan@yahoo.com

Kara said...

hello i totally want to see it..

kmroberts_1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i want to be allowed to see your house! meg__n@hotmail.com

sarefamily said...

me too...enjoy it, it is so much fun. Even during the crazy moments when you want to strangle the plumber, or the framer, or the bank....lol. Good times!!! joneskyra@hotmail.com :)

Its Time to Live said...

ahh, but this crazy already knows where it is...

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

malliecay83@hotmail.com. Congrats. Sounds like fun.

Unknown said...

amberwl@hotmail.com

So excited for you guys!
CONGRATS!

beck said...

Add me! I wanna cyberstalk you and your new house! :)

beckywuthrich at gmail