Bill is an angel in more than just one way. We got to go to an Aggie's Basketball game with Aubrey and her fam last night! It was so much fun! The last time I went was like 7 years ago and didn't have much fun, because I was just SURE tim was checkin' out the cheerleaders! ha ha so immature! This time was much more fun! I've grown up a little more since then. Me and my kids got to see Big Blue which was amazing. My kids thought it was A W E S O M E!!! But even better than that, we all sat in anticipation until Bill revealed what he would be this game. And it was heavenly seeing him dress as an angel. Thanks for the good time Aub!


2 comments:
Honestly, that was one of my favorite games ever. And I can't really remember anything about the game. haha. You guys will have to come again. I promise my kids will be better behaved.... who am I kidding. I can't promise that.
I wanna an invite to see your new house!! I bet it will be amazing!!
jnnfrhdfld@Yahoo.com
Jenn
Post a Comment