11.08.2010

wha a a a-oooo


Our Halloween was a blast. The kids loved trick or treating. I was impressed how my kids were able to get out of their comfort zone for some candy and  Eva loved getting the candy more than eating it! Brig is super creative and wanted to be an eyeball and I am so proud of this silly thing, no super heroes for this kid, only an eyeball would do! And Bella loved that she got to spray her hair pink, and that she looked just like merliah. Oh, halloween is the best but no time to waste, our christmas tree went up the very next day! Christmas only last so long guys. You should put yours up too. Come on you know you want to, just do it.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Mines up. I love Christmas.

Aaaaand I love the halloween costumes! Especially that eyeball. Good work on that one.

Cordie said...

cute, I especially love the eyeball costume,sp creative!