Bella and I had a heart to heart tonight. Here's how it went.
Me: Bella what do you want to be when you grow up?
Bella: Uh tell me what I want to be.
Me: You can be ANYTHING you want to be when you grow up.
Bella: Like when I grow up to be a big kid?
Me: Well, like when you grow up to be old like me...or a big kid. When I was a little kid I wanted to be a nurse, or a mom, or an astronaut when I grew up. So like that. What do you want to be?
...........Long pause...........
Bella: um, I want to be a doggie.
So, it didn't go quite as i expected, but man, she'll make one heck of a doggie someday:)
6 comments:
oh man!!! thats what i always wanted to be!!! haha she's so sweet
hahahahaha! Bella, you are such a sweet girl. Addi talks about you all the time. She was even brave enough to get her ears pierced because you were. I am interested to see where your imaginations take you. I would love to live this age over again in the land of pretend(:
oh cute!
I stalk your blog, too, so I guess we are even. Your kids are so darn adorable!
I wanted to be a firetruck. Or a boy.
Didn't work out so well for me.
That is so funny! The things that your kids say and do, make me smile.
She is really cute, Brynne!
Post a Comment