3.02.2010

the devil made me do it

tonight i tried to explain to the kids that it's the devil that makes or wants them do bad things. I tried to give examples like brig when you want to hit eva it's the devil saying "brig hit eva." or bella when you want to yell at brig its the devil telling you "bella yell at brig." So now, all night they have been saying in a whisper voice, i might add, when the devil says "hit eva" i will say NO. and this has gone on and on now for about an hour. I can hear them in bed whispering things the devil "tells" them to do. them telling him no. and then them saying...ok, your turn. so to those of you who see my kids, They really aren't creepy devil, obsessed kids telling you that the devil told them to do things. they are only trying to be good:) haha.

7 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

I didn't do it, the devil made me!

Its Time to Live said...

again

Its Time to Live said...

again

Its Time to Live said...

and, again.......

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. The devil huh. That guy is the reason for a lot of insanities. Good lesson to learn at a young age.

Unknown said...

thats great.
what a good momma you are.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Ha! I love it! I tried to talk to my primary kids about the devil and they had all kinds of opinions! Sometimes I think my cat actually is the devil!