Fa La La La La La La La La
this is our 3rd week away from church due to the lovely season of sick. I thought for sure this week we would be well enough to take the kids to church. wrong-o. Just as the kids got over the cough, gross nose, fever...I got hit with the stomach flu friday night and it has gone through all the kids now. maybe next week. A month of being sick. no fun. but like my doctor said...tis the season. and i thought that only meant happy christmas things:)
5 days ago
2 comments:
sad! I hope you all get feeling better soon. It stinks! Hope it didn't interfere too much with your Thanksgiving. Jed gets to clean up the blood & puke at our house and I do most all of the diapers. Am I a sissy? We need to plan something once everyone is well.
Oh, so sorry you're all sickies. Hoping you are all on the mend! Maybe throw some more pictures up on your blog once you're better! I'm too far away, never get to see all your cute kiddos.
Post a Comment