10.06.2009

my 3 little piglets


mmmmm. i love them.

funny thing today. at walmart check out. i hear brig say, "look bella it's the mean witch" (about the cashier) bella says in the innocent and sweet way that she is "no bud, that's not the mean witch, she doesn't have a hat on."
im sorry cashier...i thought you were rather lovely myself.

7 comments:

Harris said...

adorable kids!

Chemene said...

Such gorgeous kids you have, and that's a funny story. I'm always worried what my daughter is going to say to people (or about them). They're so honest.

The Bucks said...

So cute! I think this is a blogging record for you, twice in one month!

Unknown said...

That is a funny story! = )
Your kids are simply adorable!

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

They are so cute!!! Don't you hate it when your kids do stuff like that, it is like you want to laugh but you can'T

Adam and Aubrey said...

Is brig wearing a skeleton shirt? Right on.

I bet the cashier really is a witch. Kids can pick that kind of stuff out.

Its Time to Live said...

Your 3 little piglets and I am the big bad wolf in their world ;)

Or at least in Bella's!