1.18.2010

so thankful

dear blog,

i know i haven't kept in touch like i should. I know i don't write as often as i could. but i need you to know, now that my computer crashed. or i guess i won't lie, after i tried installing windows on my mac so bella could play a dumb toy she got that only operates on windows, and wrote over my mac operating system and lost EVERYTHING, I am so thankful for you my blog. I have felt sick about losing all my pictures. Yes every last picture from the day i got married to the day of my last picture download. I am so thankful that you saved some of those cute or important days in my life. thank you thank you. I will be more diligent and stop neglecting you, just incase i am ever that dumb again and don't back up my pictures or try and be a computer nerd.
love
me.

7 comments:

sarefamily said...

Oh Brynne, I am SO sorry. I am sick just thinking about that... did you try everything to get them back?? My brother Ben lives there in Utah and that's what he does for a living, and he is really good at it. If you think there is a chance, let me know and I can give you his contact info. Hopefully you emailed some pics to family and friends so you can get a few back... that really sucks :(

beck said...

Oye!! So sorry, Brynne. I guess I'll stop giving Joey crap for making backups of EVERYTHING under the sun...we were talking last night about how Eva was smiling and laughing at Joey this summer, remember that? I think he still thinks he's pretty cool because of that. Anyway, keep on bloggin!

Unknown said...

That stinks!!!!
I guess we will see you more on the blog! Yay for that!

Carrie said...

AAHHHHHH! I am so sad for you. I am seriously sick. I would die. I can't even imagine. good reminder for all of us to make backups. When I get time I'm sure I have some pictures of you guys. What do you do? I'm sure you are finding the best out of it, at least you don't have to catch up on scrapbooking(: So sorry):

The Bucks said...

That is my worst fear! Thank you Blogger!

megan and darin said...

EVERY PICTURE? ALL OF THEM? oh my gosh. that is so awful.

Adam and Aubrey said...

wow. that totally blows. guess you should blog more. or back up your pics. or get a pc. OR borrow mine when Bella needs to play some silly game. Totally not worth losing all your captured memories. I could barf. And cry. Simultaneously. I might have a picture or two floating around. But. Wow.

Seriously.

Barf and tears.