6.11.2009

and so it begins...


Good bye hair. Hello baldness. 

6 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Bald is beautiful. Especially in patches. Like one eyebrow for instance.

beck said...

I hear ya. I have been dealing with this for awhile now, but am kind of enjoying having thinner hair for once! I've had some funny experiences with my hair clumps actually. Remind me to tell you about them sometime. How's your cute family?

Anonymous said...

ah yes. hair all over the shower is gross, but clumps of hair stuck to your crawling baby's hands from the carpet is worse.

Brittney said...

Ohhh man I feel your pain I am going through that right now. I have so much leaving my head i am worried that I will not have anything left!
The things we sacrifice for our kids!

The Bucks said...

Ahh, that is what I have to look forward to in a few months, lovely!

Merinn said...

haha im still finding hair balls in my room too!