This is to Aubrey...the best friend a girl could ask for!! i love you tons! you are the funniest, most outgoing, REAL, beautiful, very pregnant, girls girl, who is always on my side! I seriously don't know what i'd do with out you! I've had some of the GREATEST times with you...and i'm sure there are many many more to come! i hope you have a wonderful day, basking in all your goodness. thanks for you. Here's to the big two-six!
p.s. i do get to come in when you have baby #2 right??? think about it, let me know!
3 comments:
wow. Lets face it, that's an amazing picture right there. My bangs look super. Thanks for the ode to me. You are the best, REALLY. Nobody else can even compare. You really made my day. And of COURSE you are going to be there when I birth my baby, right? You weren't too freaked out last time? You really are one of the only people I want there (besides dr of course, and Adam- but Adam counts so blasted slow it makes me angry and I get sick of pushing). But anyway. I want you with me wherever I go. That's no lie. You are the bestest in the world.
by the way, happy birthday to your husband. . . soon. right?! July birthday babies rule.
Ohhh Brynne you are so sweet! And I agree Aub is all of those things! She is a wonderful person and I am so glad to have her around! And I am glad she is your friend so I got to know you too!
See you at the birth!
Post a Comment