Dads teach kids a lot right? Well, Tim has taught his son how to pee outside and that it's ok. So now every time Brig needs to go potty, he HAS to run outside, even if he is already inside. Today I am trying to clean out my car, the kids are playing in the front yard riding their bikes. i look out and Brig is on the OTHER side of the road by the neighbors house peeing on their yard. Nice. Neighbors and all to see his glory. Awesome Tim, just awesome.
5 days ago
5 comments:
so funny!!! Josh drives me crazy with that!! It's like, can't you wait 5 minutes till we get home to pee?? Do we really have to stop 3 blocks from our house so you can pee???
Kona peed in the middle of willow park. thing is, i think it was the cleanest place he could've done it. and tonight, he peed in the bushes right outside our door. gotta say, i'm kinda jealous of guys. they get a nifty little gadget and i'm stuck sitting or squating like a sucker.
You sure that isnt one of the many great things Porter has taught Brig? Or maybe Tim taught that to Porter years ago too??!!
I'm so glad I have Girls :)
Oh my. I'm in for it. Haha! The first thing I thought of when I read this was Jade telling me about Porter peeing off their porch or whatever. Cute kiddos! I need to come visit soooo bad!
Post a Comment