Holy that is funny! but why would you want to stop that1 i mean they are only talking to plastic..... but hten again i do that too! j\k I miss them!! I cant believe that tey just wanted to sit and talk to them!! your kids crack me up!!
Those fake kids are pretty cool looking, no wonder your kids want to be friends. Besides, I doubt they hit and they wouldn't teach your kids any bad words. Congrats on the new baby nephew! I'm so glad you posted a picture so i could see what their baby looked like!
funny-funny. At least they don't talk back and you don't have to break up any fights!! Whatever works!!! Hey- I'll be home in about 3 weeks and we'll be there for about a month, so we will have to get together more than last time!! Yeah, I am so excited!!
Those kids are awesome...and I am talking about ours, even though the fake ones are cool too! Whadduya say we do something fun this weekend? I will only accept an answer in blog form!
got your message, thanks. i think we should do something fun...but i'm not sure what...let me think about it and i'll blog you later...ha, ha, ha...i just made that up, now watch everyone is going to be using it
7 comments:
Holy that is funny! but why would you want to stop that1 i mean they are only talking to plastic..... but hten again i do that too! j\k I miss them!! I cant believe that tey just wanted to sit and talk to them!! your kids crack me up!!
Addy wants friends too! Let's go to the park or something! I mean it!
Those fake kids are pretty cool looking, no wonder your kids want to be friends. Besides, I doubt they hit and they wouldn't teach your kids any bad words. Congrats on the new baby nephew! I'm so glad you posted a picture so i could see what their baby looked like!
funny-funny. At least they don't talk back and you don't have to break up any fights!! Whatever works!!! Hey- I'll be home in about 3 weeks and we'll be there for about a month, so we will have to get together more than last time!! Yeah, I am so excited!!
who would have thought it was possible for ryan and bri to have a bald baby!!
Those kids are awesome...and I am talking about ours, even though the fake ones are cool too! Whadduya say we do something fun this weekend? I will only accept an answer in blog form!
got your message, thanks. i think we should do something fun...but i'm not sure what...let me think about it and i'll blog you later...ha, ha, ha...i just made that up, now watch everyone is going to be using it
Post a Comment