I finally got her birth announcements done! and Here they are! ps love the pictures?? i had carried away photography aka my friend carrie do them! and i will post more of those soon!
UGH! I want to be one of your children in the next life. Your kids are HOT. I want to come over! Let me know when I can. I want to see all the pictures Carrie took! I bet she looks amazing in every single one. So let me see.
She really is gorgeous Brynne....CONGRATS!!!! Glad that she's here safe and that you're both doing well:o)lol Props to Carrie, the pic's are adorable:o)
oh my heck cariie takes the absolute cutest pictures!!! And that little Eva has gotten big! i miss her so bad! It's been two weeks since i have seen her!! she is the cutest!! oh i love her!!
13 comments:
holy crap!!!! she looks just like you. she's changed so much in just a week. i've got to come and see her soon!!!
UGH! I want to be one of your children in the next life. Your kids are HOT. I want to come over! Let me know when I can. I want to see all the pictures Carrie took! I bet she looks amazing in every single one. So let me see.
GO BRYNNE! I love the announcements. You did such a great job! She is beautiful. . .and I can't wait to see her again. I will call you.
She is so beautiful! I love the announcements. Carrie did an awesome job on the photos.
She is adorable... I love them! :)
SO cute! she is a princess! can't wait to see her!
those pictures are amazing! she is beautiful and i am so excited to see more of her, so dont be shy posting like, a million pictures
HOw precious! She is making me so baby hungry!!!
She fits in to you family so well, just adorable!
She really is gorgeous Brynne....CONGRATS!!!! Glad that she's here safe and that you're both doing well:o)lol
Props to Carrie, the pic's are adorable:o)
oh, how sweet!! I never did baby announcements. Too dang busy with two. But oh my goodness, Eva is so cute-I agree she looks a lot like you!
oh my heck cariie takes the absolute cutest pictures!!! And that little Eva has gotten big! i miss her so bad! It's been two weeks since i have seen her!! she is the cutest!! oh i love her!!
Brynne the announcements are awesome. She really does look a lot like you. What a lucky girl...to look like her beautiful mom!
Post a Comment