There will be a lot of pictures. just a warning. We will start with the USU pow-wow. my kids were SO excited to get in their dance outfits for the pow-wow. Bella thought she looked so pretty in her jingle dress. after i put it on her, she ran into the bathroom and was smiling at herself! cute huh?
Brig looked awesome, however, It is really loud at a pow-wow, so he covered his ears most the time. We both thought it was pretty funny. Here's what i love about being a mom. Tim took the kids to listen to the drum group while the fancy dancers danced. These dancers are AMAZING> their outfits are, their dancing is. it really is entertaining and incredible. But the whole time they were dancing, my eyes were watching my kids. it was so Fun to see them in a different environment, away from me. i got to see how awesome and incredible brig and bella are. and they weren't doing anything, just standing there with tim. and i thought, just looking at my kids standing there is catching my attention more right now than these incredible dancers, wow, it's awesome being a mom. i wish my cousin amy could write my thoughts, she is SO good at writing. and that would've come out WAY better if she could've written it for me. but it makes sense to me and that is reason #4539 that i love being a mom.
Next lets see. 38 weeks!! woohoo! I am SO anxious to see this baby! only 8 days to go! YAY! and, sorry about posting my huge-ness. i have been like, tim i think i am smaller this time than i have been with the other two. i did think that until i saw the photographs. nope, pretty huge.
I had tim clean my carpets this week. The kids were being pretty good about staying out of the way, but enough was enough and so we plopped them on the couch and turned on the TV. 20 minutes later, this is how we found them. Bella still watching and Brig is OUT! i don't know HOW you can fall asleep like that, but he never fails to amaze us at when and where he can sleep!
AND this is for grandma shanny. She sent the kiddos some stellar sunglasses for valentines day. Just wanted to show her how awesome they look in them! Thanks mom. they love them!
Well, see you in a week or before, if i have anything good to post, but if not then a week and then it will be practically time for us to meet our baby!
8 comments:
Brynne, the outfits are classic, it is so much fun to see your kids happy!! makes all the craziness worth it!! I made my blog private, so email me for an invite!! Can't believe you are ready to pop!! Good luck and can't wait to see the next beautiful baby!!
You have the most beautiful children! I can't wait to see #3!! Do you have any names in mind?
I love your indian children. They look so awesome in their . . . fancy outfits? I have no idea what to call it. Sorry. Bella looks huge in the mirror picture, must be becuase she's standing on the sink. or something. How on EARTH did Brig fall asleep like that?! What is up with that?! I am in awe at his awesomeness.
1 week. Are you ready?!
Your kids are so cute, I would be a proud mom too! Good luck with your whole labor and delivery, that is cool that you know exactly when you will have your baby! I will be watching for pics!
HAHA!! Brigham is the FUNNIEST kid I think I know! YAY!!! only like 5 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait any longer! these are going to be one of the longest 5 days ever, but it will be worth it!!!!
such cute lil munchkins! and you look so cute too with your belly ready to pop :)
bella, brig and addy were so cute playing together the other night when tim came over! we have to get together more!
Ok, first of all...thanks for the compliment on my writing. It means a lot as I consider you one of the most honest people I know, so I know this compliment is genuine. Thanks, girl. You made my day.
Second, OH MY HECK you have some cute kids! The pics of bella in her jingle dress is so cute. I need to get Riley one, you know, to honor her native american-ness.
What a cute family you have and i'm so excited to see the new little israelson! I'm thinking about you guys! Let me know if you need anything!
I can't believe it. I posted a comment on here a couple days ago and got on here today...nope, it didn't save I guess. Sorry. I said something like... baby come out I want to see you. I love Indians and your culture. I can't believe how long it's been. I need to come visit. and I WILL! Love you. . .good luck with everything on Monday! I hope I get a text(;
Post a Comment