3.13.2009

the first time

It was graduation day. i was sitting next to adam matthews and he looked at my feet and said something to the effect of man what are you 4? your feet are tiny. That is when it was pointed out to me that my feet are abnormally small. the second time i realized this is when my nieces came over (who are 8 &9) and wore my shoes...and some of the shoes actually fit them. third time i realized my feet are so abnormally small was last night in my shower. i know it is common to not be able to see your feet when you are pregnant. but the thing is, is i could see my feet. it was like 2 little bird feet trying to hold up an elephant's body.i feel bad for them. feet that small weren't made to hold up a 25 year old, let alone a large 25 year old.  only 3 more days feet. 

 by the way i am considering going private. i think it is time. but i can't decide. sometimes i am too lazy to log in to check other peoples blogs that are private ya know. but i do think it is time and i also don't have a blog followers list...because of laziness too. so if you check my blog leave me your blog address because i am going to make my blog cute soon and want the blog following list on the side. please. and if not then i guess i will have to do it on my own and find everyone's blog that i want:) ok thanks! and  in the mean time i will decide about the private thing.
ONE more THING> i am needing to buy a breast pump. i want the motor one. not the hand held. i have tried that and they don't work and hurt like crazy. any suggestions for an electric pump?

15 comments:

sarefamily said...

Hey Brynne, I'm going private now too. It is more work, but for the best I think. My addy is joneskyra@hotmail.com. As for the pumps. I started with a cheap $50 one from walmart (forget which brand) but it actually worked pretty well. I later upgraded to a Medela which was wonderful but they are like $300-$400. Depends on what you want to spend. I found that the cheap one did the job, it just wasn't all fancy.

Laura said...

I have the Medela single deluxe breast pump for occasional pumping. It wouldn't be good if you are going to be pumping everyday. But if you just want it for the occasional bottle to take to church or leave for a babysitter, it is a great choice. This is the third child I've used it for and it still works great.

Good Luck on Monday!

Unknown said...

Brynne- If you decide to go private and you want to view my blog my address is
aalee38@wmconnect.com
I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of your family. So send me an invite if you go private!
Good luck on Monday!!! :) Amber

The Bucks said...

I have a cheap electric one from Walmart and a nicer hand one that you hook up to the rented hospital pumps. I don't remember the brand of either one, so this probably doesn't help, but I like both of them. I actually like my hand one better than my electric. Our blog address is bucknmegan.blogspot.com and our baby one, just in case you care, is buckarootwo.blogspot.com

Cass said...

poor feet! good luck with everything! my blog is thebaxterhome.blogspot.com

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

i never used a pump, sorry no advice there. my blog however is jenshadfield.blogspot.com. best wishes on the upcoming birth.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Good luck with the birth. That is so exciting. My e-mail is malliecay83@hotmail.com. If you want an invite to my blog, just let me know. THis is Callie, used to be Rigby. Thanks.

~Kara~ said...

Hey Brynne. this is kara ludwig I would like to keep viewing your blog. so my email is kblarer@yahoo.com. our blog is www.blarers.blogspot.com Its set to private so if you would like to view it just send me your email address to my email. Have a good day. Kara

Rebecca said...

If you go private I would love an invite rebeccajo_24@hotmail.com and our blog address is bradyandrebecca.blogspot.com. Goog luck with all the baby stuff.

Lindee said...

2 more days!! well actually more like one...

our blog is lindeejustinaddy.blogspot.com and i definitely want an invite if you go private.

as for the feet, i say be greatful for little feet! mine have been compared to ski poles, snow shoes, fred flinstone...you get the idea. :)

Veronica said...

Hey Brynne, its Veronica. I would love an inive to your blog if you decide to go private. My blog is private so if you too would like an invite just email me at veronicajohayes_83@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite if you want it:)

Harris said...

We want in...devinibc@gmail.com
I had to pump the whole time with Connor and I used the Medela and LOVED it...It is a little pricy, but it is worth it I think.

Cordie said...

I stop by every now and then, if you go private I would love an invite cordiet@gmail.com thanks!

megan and darin said...

don't go private without me! meganchrsitensen86@yahoo.com

Hubers said...

Hey- I don't think you actually know me, but I am one of those many Rigby girls. (I worked with Megan and subway). I was just wondering if I could get an invite if you do go private, and ours is private too if you would like to check it out, just let me know...
lilsis01@hotmail.com

Kylynne (Rigby) Huber

Congrats on your gorgeous little girl!! She really is beautiful!