So on February 9th I received my order of 300 diapers for Brig. I had tried potty training a month earlier and it was a disaster! I really wanted him potty trained before baby, but when i tried it was SO BAD, i decided it really didn't matter. I had potty trained Bella while Brig was a newborn, so no big deal. But then on February 9th, when i got all these diapers, Brig decided that he didn't want another diaper put on him...only undies! I am so HAPPY! He has had a few accidents, but I really haven't done ANYTHING! He just decided that he was wanting to go potty in the toilet and he has done just that. We put a pull up on him at night and every morning so far, he wakes up dry! We had trouble with pooping, he pooped in his undies everytime for like a week. i had NO clue how i could stop that...but he went one time in the toilet and was so impressed that he pooped out a "snake" that he now goes poop in the toilet too! I know this is gross, but i am SO excited that he potty trained himself and that we are done with size 3/4 diapers! YAY! We haven't changed a diaper since 2/9 and won't change another one for 20 more days!! Sorry about the picture, but i think it is so cute! and NO he isn't pooping here, that is his charming smile!!
5 days ago
9 comments:
Hooray!! Potty training is the BEST- when its done! Good Job!
that picture is too funny! good job brig on going potty! Addy is doing it slowly but surely!
yeah! congrats on the potty training. He made it easy on you.
You are so lucky!! I feel like I'll never see another day without diapers! I guess that is ok.. And we are having our babies on the same day now March 16!!! We'll have to meet up in the hall!
Where in the world did you buy 300 diapers and for how much?? All at once? Yikes! I am so happy he potty trained himself for you before the baby comes. That will be so nice to only have the tiny diapers to worry about. The time is coming SO fast! I can't wait! You look great by the way. . .I am sad I've only seen you in pictures. That baby needs to get used to my voice. She will not know who I am when she comes out.):
He will live that picture when you show it at his wedding reception!!!
yay for Brig! i love that little boy!i still cant stop laughing about how he calls them snakes!! he cracks me up! holy moly...... only 17 days left!!!! hooray!!
Hey, Brynne, guess what? I blogstalk you too! Your kids are sooooo cute. If you and Noelle actually end up having your babies on the same day, maybe I'll see you at the hospital. Maybe you'll have a girl, and she'll be next to Owen in the nursery. Better take a picture in case they end up getting married someday. Wouldn't that be fun to have at a reception? But, I get ahead of myself....
Hey you, remember me, your long lost cousin! It has been so long and it is so great to see how well you and your cute little family are doing. You look fantastic 9 months pregnant. Good luck with the baby. I hope everything goes well. And congrats on teh potty training. I have a 3 year old that still refuses to pee in the toilet.
Post a Comment