I don't have much time right now, but i thought i better post a picture of our sweet baby GIRL!! Here she is, our little Eva. She was 7lbs 3 oz (I feel like she is so small! considering my others were 8-4 and 8-9!) and 20 inches! I LOVE her so much!!!! (thanks carrie for taking these pictures!)
5 days ago
12 comments:
Yay!!!! She is soooooooooo beautiful, Brynne! I love her name, too. I'm excited to see her! And in the mean time, to see more pictures! Congrats, guys!
BEAUTIFUL!!
CONGRATS! She is so beautiful! :)
oh my gosh, just want to squeeze her!!! I have been checking religiously to see what you had!! Congratulations!! She really is beautiful and very lucky to have a mom like you!!! Wish I could be there to see her in person!! Love you and hope that you at least get a little sleep these next few nights!!!!! Can't wait for more pics!!
What an adorable little angel. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful baby! Way to go!
okay I am 100% baby hungry!! She is perfect, congrats!!!!!
She is so beautiful!! Congratulations.
I love love love her! She's gorgeous and I really hope you're doing okay! Happy healing to you.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on your little girl!
she is beautiful.. congrats
She is so cute! To bad we didn't have them on the same day.. but that's ok they will be little buddies! we need to get together and let our kids play! give me a call when you are feeling better!
She is beautiful! I would love to see some comparison shots of your other kids to see who she looks like. Congratulations!
Post a Comment