3.14.2009

Glamour Shots

We decided that we better do some really good pictures before the baby came. Here's how they turned out.
div>

5 comments:

sarefamily said...

Oh my gosh, those are the funniest things I've ever seen!! How did you do that!! I sure do miss you cause you always make me laugh!! Love ya and good luck Monday, I look forward to pics!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

glad to see you finally got a set around my size. . . .

kathy said...

Cuteness! Don't look for Noelle at the hospital tomorrow. She had Owen on Friday! 6 pounds 12 ounces and lots of dark CURLY hair! I am wishing you much, much luck with your delivery and new baby!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh my H that is funny! I thought that by clicking on you blog I would see some serious Napoleon Dynamite glamour shots, but yours are a fillion times better! You are hilarious!

Jayson & Carrie said...

I about died laughing at the one with your tiny head and huge chest!! How did you take those pictures?!?! That is too funny... :) Here is my blog address.. jojogirl13.blogspot.com and my email if you go private.. sportydrum@yahoo.com So excited you get to see the baby soon! Good luck! luvs...