i am almost 35 weeks!!! and we (tim mostly) has decided that we are going to move our due date to the 16th of march. if the doc will do. i can't believe i am almost done! it is so sad to me. I LOVE being pregnant. i don't want it to end. it has FLOWN by too! I love feeling that little baby move around. but i do and have felt good the whole pregnancy so that probably help. most people aren't as fortunate. I am excited though for it to come and to meet it! oHHh i really can't wait.Another reason is to use this! i ordered it online like a month ago, trying to play it safe...so it gets here before the baby. and it did. and now i just have a stinkin cute stroller sitting at my house. i won't let me kids play with it, even though it says it holds 50 lbs. but hey, the baby will be in EVERYTHING hand me down. it might as well get it's own stroller and car seat! i seriously LOVE it!
and this is just to tease tim a little bit. he is working out in hyrum, in the middle of NO WHERE and one day these moose or elk or deer, what ever they might be showed up. he is SO intrigued with them that he has taken my camera out there TWICE and takes like 20 pictures each time. hehaha. i think it is SOO funny. but also a little cute! So here's to tim and his mad photo skills.
5 days ago
9 comments:
What a cute pregnant picture. Yeah for the new car seat and stroller. I love getting new baby stuff!!
I'm thinking this baby is going to be 6 pounds 4 ounces. HA! Your belly really isn't big. I think I'm already that big. . . sad. Love the stroller. But something I love even more. . . Tims photography. I had no idea! He is such a talented wildlife photographer. Maybe, you could take that picture and get it screen printed onto a shirt. I'd buy one. When I see that picture, all I can think of is majesty (sad thing is I'm serious). Do you see the horns on that sucker?! I'd be running! I really can't believe that he's working that close to those huge beasts. Wow. Good luck with that.
ps, Melody was born on the 16th (of your same birth month), and she LOVES that number. So there ya go. 16 is rockin. (16 is a magical age. . . I swear that's like a youth song or something)
Brynne... you're kind of a little punk... making fun of my photo skills, and by the way they are called elk. Just wait, someday I am going to make a comfortable living from wildlife photography, and then we'll see who's laughing and making light of the whole situation. I think I'm going sell them on e-bay, yeah that's what I'll do, I'll sell them on e-bay. Laugh all you want, but I'll be laughing all the way to the bank! Ha...ha...ha...ha...(this doesn't mean I'm on my way to the bank... it's sort of like how it will be)
Disclaimer: Just in case anyone takes this post serious... IT'S NOT.
ha ha. . .that's dang funny! I love it! I am laughing pretty hard. Jed would do the same thing. I can't believe your belly is so BIG. . .hmmm. . .maybe there is a baby is there. Can't wait for the 16th! yippee!
oh i love the stroller and car seat. way cutter than mine!!! i just can't wait, your baby is going to look so so small in it. it looks like tim has caught the "perfect point" of the deer or elk or moose or whatever. where is tims blog? i would love to read it.
Brynne, okay I've decided that life is not fair . Not only are you one of those cute pregnant girls, but you don't get sick???!!!! WHAT???!!!! NOT FAIR!! lol Best of luck!!
You are such a cute pregnant mama. You look really good. Good luck on the 16th. I hope everything goes well.
I am so excited for you! they moved my due date up too so I will have him the same week as you I think the longest she will let me go to is the 19. Hopefully we will be in the hospital together! Yeah we are not good church goers right now I am supposed to be on pretty much bed rest, so we only make it to sacrament. but good luck with everything. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment