2.02.2009

this may seem like the DUMBEST post

Ok. so I scheduled my csection for the 23 of March. But i am now re-thinking that date. it is my due date. my dr. said that he'd let me go til that date, but what probably will happen is, saturday night i'll probably go into labor and then have the c section on saturday. the reason i picked the 23rd is cuz i love that date. i think it is a good date for a bday. but if i go into labor on sat. (which i know might happen or might not) but IF, i really don't want to have the bday be the 21 or 22. SO my dumb post is this...what days are good the week before? Tim likes the 16th. i don't cuz it's an even number, i like odd. dumb i know. anyway. what would be good suggestions for the bday the week before. i can do the 16th , 17th, 19, or 20th. i like the 17th, but that is st. patricks day. would that be weird? and 20 is out cuz that is brigs bday date.  let me know. help me out with this HUGE decision ( ok i am being totally sarcastic because i know that it really doesn't matter, but where i CAN pick the day, i cannot pick it!) plus a week earlier would be nice, but the latter in march would also be nice:) can you all see my dilema.! hahaha. oh the troubles of my life!:)

11 comments:

The Bucks said...

I think that the 23rd sound great. That's one of my brother's birthday. I saw this report on the news a while back about c-sections. They said that there was new research out that babies born by c-section earlier than 39 weeks can have some complications. I don't mean to scare you, but I wouldn't schedule it too early.

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

I think that you should wait til the 26, just cause that is the day that I am going to be induced! but, If I could have him sooner than I would!! Your like me I make such a deal out of the numbers and jason just doesn't understand my reasoning!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I actually really like the 23. But. I do see your dilemma. If not the 23, I'd go for the 19th. That's what I'd do. Hey, can I be there for this one? What time? I need to know all the info so I can be waiting to see Tim come wheeling this womb child out. CAN'T WAIT! I cannot believe it's next month! WOW! Your pregnancy flew by!

Unknown said...

I always think- The sooner the BETTER!! :)
And we didn't get to see a picture of you prego?? You need to update us on that!

timothyp said...

I really like the 23rd, and I'm all for waiting till then, but I just think that the 16th is a little bit sooner. I don't want to have a leprechaun, so the 17th is out, and the 18th is too close after the 17th. The 16th is before GREEN day, so it's not a problem. The 19th would also be ideal and also 21 and 23, so any of those days I just mentioned, and not the ones afformentioned, if that is even a word or makes sense.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Tim confuses me.

Just do it on the 19th (19 was my favorite birthday). Ohhhh. But the 21st. Really liking that number.

I was reading in the newspaper, and I saw that having a vag baby has so many risks, almost not worth it. Good for you going c-section! I really can't wait. (can you tell? My second comment. . . i really should just call you)

timothyp said...

what the crap?

timothyp said...

Okay...I am a little new to this blogging thing...and quite frankly I am feeling a little bit like a girl because I am so giddy to leave a comment. I just wanted to say to my beautiful wife Brynne..I love you so much! I think the world of you and hope you know that. It takes a lot to put up with all of my "closet" problems...you know the ones that only you see. Anyway...you'll probably be hearing from me soon..and by soon I mean about 37 seconds when i turn around and talk to you.

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

I only have one kid, but I think the further apart the birthdays, the better. I don't know just because it seems like a hassle having them too close together. Did you like either of the Vegas shows though? I wanna know what you thought. I was fun seeing you.

Anonymous said...

oh come on i can not wait for this r little baby. sooner the better. fowers is a smart fella he wouldn't let you go soon if it wasn't safe. i say 16th. if you have to have odd 17 but really when that 16 day comes and you still prego you'll be kickin your self in the butt!

Lindee said...

cassidy's bday is the 17. and i don't think she's a leprechaun, pretty sure at least. i say let the kiddos pick it. then if the baby doesn't like his birthday, you can blame the siblings!