my kids are AWESOME> I don't mean to brag and i hate to be "that mom", but they are! they are really GOOD kids. Here are a few pictures within the last week to prove so.! 1st. Bella takes care of brig. it is in her nature! i was doing something, heard brig cry, came out and this is how i found them! Bella kept on saying, here bud, lay your head down right here! she is so nurturing!
We started a bad habit about 2 years ago. Milk in bed. I knew
i wasn't supposed to, but it was SO easy putting the kids to bed. give them milk and they were OUT. Well at brigs 2 year check the dr. let me know it was time to break that habit...cold turkey was her suggestion, no not cold turkey before bed, but stop it cold turkey! She said it would take about 4 days and that it would be a bad 4 days. So that night, we started a new routine. it really took about 2 days of non-stop SCREAMING for about and 1 or 1 1/2 and then...magically the kids were ok with it! Now after we do their routine, instead of milk in bed, they get to look at books and usually within 10 minutes they are both out with the books in hand:) thank goodness for dr.s to tell me how to be a mom!
And Lastly, this one goes out to my parents! i thought they would appreciate this. So it has
been told that when i was around bella's age, i loved my moon boots, so much infact that i guess i thought it was ok to wear only them, and i went out side in nothing but my moon boots. My kids are almost following in my foot steps... They love their snow boots and wear them almost every chance they can, we are not even thinking about going outside here, these are just the shoes they chose!...along with clothes...way to go kids.
And just to clarify or something. they can be naughty too, as Brig just called bella stupid.
7 comments:
Your kids really do look like good kids. They are so cute.
They have sure grown! They are adorable kids! :)
Your kids are so sweet and beautiful too. . .I love the moon boots(: I miss them!! 23 is my favorite #!
Anything your kids learn that isnt good, can be blamed on my lovely children. As you know,"stupid" is their fav word......
Your kids are so cute it makes me want to cry. I really appreciated that post, because it makes having kids less scary to me. I knew there was a reason why people kept having them!!
I love the pink boots. And the skirt. I think you should try giving them some cold turkey cuts before bed. Why not? I think your pediatrician could be on to something.
Ohhhh! I love your little kidlets! They are so cute... I just wanna squish their cute little cheeks! I especially love the pix of Bella holding Briggy. I've had lots of fun reading all the fun (and funny) things on your blog. I finally got a blog of my very own!
Post a Comment