
today my little man was born. I can't believe he is 2!! YIKES!...because he is already 2?! and he definitely acts like a 2 year old! He has brought so much into this family! i don't know what we would be without him. anyone that knows him, knows how dang funny he is. he has so much personality. you can watch him for hours and just laugh, and the funny thing is, he isn't really doing anything. he is just an entertainer and so funny. he is so so SWEET. i have never met a 2 year old that is so sweet. He is such a mini tim! He is a mommas boy, which i LOVE! He is so smart! he talks, and talks and talks and is so good at it! he counts, he's learning the abcs, he loves dora...haha.. what else. i love his big brown/black eyes, he is just the most incredible little boy i have ever met and i am so proud to be his momma!!
5 days ago
12 comments:
He is a handsome little man!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YEAR OLD!!
Happy birthday Brig!! He is so dang cute, I want to kidnap him! Hope you guys have a very fun day.
i hope he has a good day! We feel so bad we cant come tonight, but we'll make sure we see him soon! you still havent had him call me back so I can tell him happy birthday...........
I love that handsome Brig boy! I'm uber bummed I didn't get to stay longer at the partay- it looked totally rockin. Love how you decorated and all. You have such beautiful kids, I think you and Tim should take it upon yourselves to repopulate the earth. Let it be written, let it be said. We should marry our kids together (like the boy/girls). Indian Hawaiians?! Yay!
He's so darn cute! I can't believe he's 2 years old!
He seriously is the cutest boy! I love his dimple. I can't wait to see your belly. I miss you. Happy Birthday bud! I can't believe he is two! What did you do for his party??
What a cute lil man! Happy Birthday Buddy
He is SO SwEeT. I love that little kid to death. He is SO SO HILARIOUS!! And it's true sometimes he doesn't even have to do anything! That baby picture is dang cute too!
Oh soon your going to have a new picture of a baby up there! And Buddy will be the big brother soon!
Hope he had a good b-day! He is such a handsome little man! Glad everything is going well with the pregnancy! Congrats by the way!
Mini Tim is right. Good luck ;)
Happy Birfday Brig! I love you so much. You are so funny, and I am afraid that even at the age of 2 you have easily surpassed me at the funniness...and you don't even know any good jokes...so I must really be not that funny. To think Gramma Mags lied to me all those years and told me I was.
Post a Comment