

We had our 28 weeks appointment today! It went SO well. at 20 weeks while doing that ultrasound, they found a choroid plexus cyst in the babies brain. The ultrasound-ist, and my dr. told me it was totally normal, part of development in the baby, unless it is found late in pregnancy. Since mine was found early in pregnancy they told me not to worry, and that since it was isolated ( there were no other abnormalities) that it would resolve itself and everything would be fine...but we just had to wait til 28 weeks to make sure. so i managed to freak myself out, looked it up on the internet, called my super smart cousin amy, and freaked myself out some more. However, I did receive a blessing, which should've calmed my nerves and mind, and after about 2 weeks it did and i knew everything would be fine. and at todays ultrasound, to no surprise, we found that everything is awesome with the baby. The cyst is gone and the baby is so super cute! We didn't want to tell that many people because you hear "baby and brain" and people tend to be dramatic and make it worse. So we just kept it to ourselves and a few close friends and fam and prayed and had faith and yeah! anyway so i am writing and going on and on just because it is common to find this in developing babies, i know a LOT of people pregnant right now and so if during your ultrasound they do come across this...don't worry, it is common and it will be ok! I do love that i had an ultrasound at 28 weeks. it was worth 8 weeks of wondering to get another one! the baby was so stinkin' cute. it already has the chubbiest cheeks and was smackin' its lips. Seeing it again has made me a little more anxious to wish that march was here! I can't wait to see it in person! So i hope everyone has as good of a new years as we have! Happy new Years!
3 days ago
10 comments:
My 2nd baby had the same thing... :)he turned out just fine! Best of luck with everything! {Happy NEW YEAR!}
I'm so glad everything turned out well. I'm guessing girl. Having kids is so scary, yet soooo worth it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
What a relief to finally know! I knew everything would be okay but it's always very nerve racking! I love those chubby little cheeks. . .and I can't wait to meet her/him. This year is gonna be a good one.
Wow, what a relief. I'm sorry to hear you guys have had to worry for so many weeks, and now I understand how it is to worry about your babies...I'm so happy everything is great with your cute little chubby cheeked baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!
Oh my goodness! Look at those cheeks! LOVE IT! Such a beautiful little brown baby! Here's a poem I wrote just for you.
Such a perfect little thing,
this will make your heart sing.
Brynne is a hot mommy,
will this baby be a Tommy?
Or will this baby be a Cher
with lots of dark curly hair?
Good luck til March,
hope it doesn't hurt your crortch (it's crotch, but I had to throw in an r so it'd rhyme)
I miss Fowers oh so bad,
I really think he's so rad.
I love your little prego belly
how's your feet, are they smelly?
Will this baby kick a hole?
Your poor insides are taking a toll.
Now I am done, my rhyme is lame,
you are really quite the dame.
Tim agrees and thinks the same.
I hope you enjoyed this rhyme. It took me all of 2 minutes to think up. (man I'm cool)
So happy to hear everything is perfect! What a great way to start the year. Cant wait to see pics of little him or her. Happy New Year!
So glad everything went well, and so good you posted about it too. Helps the rest of us when we get some troubling "what if" news! Good to hear your baby is doing great and good luck!
To answer your questions yes I am doing a c section and it is planned for next friday! so if you have any great advice pass it my way.
I just love you, Brynne, and not just for calling me super-smart, but because you are such a good mom, good person, and have such a big heart. I'm so sorry you worried for so long but I know everything will turn out just fine.
I had a scary experience with ultra sound. I am glad yours corrected itself and all is well! Good luck!
I am so excited for that little baby to finally be here. We have waited long enough for her! As you can see i am almost positive that it is a girl. And I just feel bad calling her an it because she\he is not!
Post a Comment