12.03.2008

some thoughts

ok really i just have one and it's been on my mind for quite some time. months maybe. here it goes.
1-I was making some rice-a-roni. it was pretty dang good to me---because i'm pregnant you say? possibly...or maybe, it's just dang good. BUT then the song came into my head--Rice a Roni the San Francisco treat. so my question is... Is Rice a Roni REALLY the San Francisco treat? or is it just a catchy tune? Do they serve rice a roni there, is there a special shop you can go to. is it better at the rice a roni restaurant than made at home from a box? You see know why this has been on my mind for a while? 

4 comments:

beck said...

This made me laugh! Here's a link for you...read up.

www.ricearoni.com

Now, I've lived outside of SF for a while now, I've never thought to look up anything about this fine product, and I must say, I think I haven't even had that stuff once since I lived here...I might have to go out and get some!

By the way, if you find out something cool and are just dying to visit, let me know...(hint, hint...) ;)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Interesting. My dad lived in San Fran forever. . . I'll have to call him and see what he says. There's a ton of fog out that way, and we always used to blame the Filipinos for constantly using the rice cooker. . . now that I think about it, maybe my dad was just being racist. . . or funny. I think it's funny. And maybe some of those folks created the delicious treat. Now I know what to get you for Christmas.

Man Brynne. You are DEEP.

Its Time to Live said...

You are thinking too hard again...:)

Jensens said...

Actually, Brynne, I have thought this same thing. In fact, I was reading the comments to see if there WAS an answer. You are not alone!