Actually, I think you'd look better in "ice-cream cone" jeans of a very light blue color.
But congrats on the new family member ( I mean Mynard, not new baby...(s)he's not even here yet) and I hope you do enjoy it. Make sure to put a "native pride" sticker on it, just for me.
That is awesome! Hey, you need that kinda space with three little kiddos! Joey can't wait for the day we buy a minivan. He has been talking about it since I met him years ago. He's weird. I'm gonnna make him get that haircut and wear sweats when we do! How have you been feeling??
Lance has sworn he will never have a minivan, so I am anxious to see what we will end up buying. I think most guys just have to give up any amount of pride they have left and buy a van. It's just so practical.
That's cool you don't find out which gender your babies are. I don't think I could do it. I'm all about not being surprised.
I can't wait to go for a ride courtesy of Mynard! Very practical. Where should we go?! How 'bout a mini road trip aka "the loop" from BL to Preston through Grace and Soda then back?? You in? Clablar is! This time we'll go in STYLE! I'm bummed I missed Tai Pan. . .looks like you had a blast with your girls!
NOTE: This comment is an inside joke. . .don't judge us for who we are!(:
10 comments:
Actually, I think you'd look better in "ice-cream cone" jeans of a very light blue color.
But congrats on the new family member ( I mean Mynard, not new baby...(s)he's not even here yet) and I hope you do enjoy it. Make sure to put a "native pride" sticker on it, just for me.
That is awesome! Hey, you need that kinda space with three little kiddos! Joey can't wait for the day we buy a minivan. He has been talking about it since I met him years ago. He's weird. I'm gonnna make him get that haircut and wear sweats when we do! How have you been feeling??
me and my sis just commented at the exact same time...woah.
hee, hee!! we just upgraded to a mini-van... we had a mini-van about 1 year ago, then downsized... but now we upgraded & I LOVE it too! Enjoy...
I DARE you to cut your hair like that.
Double dog dare you.
ps, the sad thing is, you could totally pull it off. Blast you.
Lance has sworn he will never have a minivan, so I am anxious to see what we will end up buying. I think most guys just have to give up any amount of pride they have left and buy a van. It's just so practical.
That's cool you don't find out which gender your babies are. I don't think I could do it. I'm all about not being surprised.
I can't wait to go for a ride courtesy of Mynard! Very practical. Where should we go?! How 'bout a mini road trip aka "the loop" from BL to Preston through Grace and Soda then back?? You in? Clablar is! This time we'll go in STYLE! I'm bummed I missed Tai Pan. . .looks like you had a blast with your girls!
NOTE: This comment is an inside joke. . .don't judge us for who we are!(:
Hey, if you have three kids you have to get a van, it's in the Mom Code. It is hard for me to imagine you driving it though.
i borowed my parents mini van for a while, and i am totally buying one when i have another baby. so much more convenient.
you crack me up! go mom!
Post a Comment