12.05.2008

thanksgiving * Onward



I realize now these are out of order. Thanksgiving was great! we spent it with Tim's fam and it was a blast!! with the best yams i have ever had. Then Jade, Meg, Tim and I went Black friday shopping. Yes it's true i said Tim, well and i find it amazing that i could wake up jade and megan at 3 am. Tim LOVES to come shopping with me on the day after thanksgiving. We scored some pretty good toys, but we go for the humor mainly and the busy-ness of the stores. i feel like it starts the holidays off! and i know how amazingly hot we look at 3 am. Then we ate thanksgiving at my dads. He is the BEST cook ever! i LOVE my dad's food!
I saw twilight. and i really did love it. i thought the first part was slow but the rest was ahhh so good! then Tim and I took the kids to see the lights at temple square. we rode trax. the kids thought that was awesome. i thought we would get mugged waiting for trax. tim and i loved the lights, the kids loved running around temple square. it was dang fun. they were so cute!
Bella started preschool. She LOVES it! i was worried about it, but she is so cute there ( yeah i did stay the whole time) but it was fun to see her interact with kids and a teacher. 
i am 24 weeks along. i am loving this pregnancy. I seriously forget that i am pregnant. yeah i was sick and i've had the pregnancy whatevers, but this pregnancy has been so good and enjoyable that i forget i am...all but that dang sciatic nerve. awh it is KILLING me this time! any suggestions on how to ease that baby?
Brig has a new smile. he thinks he looks hot. well, so do i. he is such a cutie. he is such a little boy. i was worried for a little bit, because he really loved dressing up in princess stuff, but now, he just loves to destroy and tease.
and last i love this quote by joseph b wirthlin. i actually came across his conference talk last month and LOVED his message so much it was my visiting teaching message. i recommend reading it is called "come what may and love it" i think. But this little quote has come into my life at just the right time. i need a good quote to repeat in my head right now and this one does the job!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ummm...Brynne....I would like point out that I live less than 5 minutes from Temple square. FIVE MINUTES!! So why didn't you call me when you were here so I could see you guys? I know you have the number. FIVE MINUTES!!

That's it. We are so in a fight.


XOXO

Adam and Aubrey said...

Temple Square looks so fun. You guys are the bestest parents on this planet. I'm pretty sure of it. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. I love your belly. I'm jealous of the hotness thereof.

ps, you should've called and visited your cousin.

Carrie said...

Props for going out and participating in Black Friday! Did you have your kids? I can't believe how grown up Bella looks. Preschool, already? I love your belly. When can I see it?