We did a joint christmas card this year. and here it is! It was so fun doing these pictures, but it wasn't until jade said some inappropriate words that the kids finally smiled! That is the key we've found...just for all of you trying to get your kids to smile for a picture! Hope your holidays are fantastic!
5 days ago

10 comments:
oh, I LOVE the matching pjs! what a cute idea to do a joint Christmas card!!
I am quite enjoying those matching pj's as well. Awesome backdrop. I really am quite enjoying this card! Brig is such a handsome stud.
I love this and those cute kids in their matching pj's! You HAVE GOT to make this a tradition! Grandma Shannon should be proud. . .she has every right!!
that is SO cute
Brynne, I love the Christmas card- how cute!!! Hope you guys are doing well!! I still gotta get your phone number sometime, email me k?
That is adorable.. I love the Pj's.
super cute! Leave it to Jade to cuss in front of the kiddos. She's such a bad influence. :)
That is the cutest card! I might have to copy that idea for next year.
oh, thats how you get kids all smiling at the same time, I never thought of that! those kids are so stinkin cute!
I want to know what Jade said? Someone call and tell me, please.
Post a Comment