12.23.2008

Carrie, Happy Birthday

Today is Carrie's birthday! and i would love to say happy birthday to her in person...however, i don't know where she is, being so close to christmas. Carrie, i've never thought of it before, but how is it having a bday so close to christmas. do you get jipped, or do you get more??? i wondered that last night!! Carrie has been my best friend since 8th grade. I am so glad too! if i could describe our friendship in one word it would be durable! We've been through a lot together. -lying to our moms,  being grounded together, dumb boyfriends together, going through the painting our rooms cool phase together, analyzing songs, thinking that delilah is really "speaking" to us. I don't know how i would've EVER survived high school and all the "drama" that comes with being 13-18 with out her! and now we are married with kids, and without her, i don't think i would survive that drama that come with that:) we can go months w/o talking (not that i'm proud of that) but we can, cuz life is busy, and then get together and pick up right where we left off last. She is the greatest friend and i am lucky to have her in my life!  I love you tons and i hope you get spoiled this year!  I wanted to put up a really beautiful picture of carrie, and i had tons, but this one made me laugh, because i think she was dressing up like this, just to make me laugh.!! see, that's what friends are for... Ok well i've looked for like a half hour and i can't find it so i will put it up when i find it!

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Yay for hot Carrie's birthday! Can't wait for the picture! I really want to see it. . .

Carrie said...

Thanks Brynne! I don't know what I would do without you, seriously! This made my day! You know you are the best friend when. . .you remember your friends birthday in the middle of the holiday, kids kids and kids, presents, parties, and everyday mother duties. so thanks! I realize there are a lot of things on your mind right now and this didn't have to be another thing but it made me smile and my birthday great! I don't know which picture you are talking about because we have so many but it's probably really embarassing!!