11.05.2008

Oh bAbY!


We had our 20 week ultrasound today. Here are our pictures of our sweet baby. We are so excited for it to come. Oh yeah, we found out what it is, oh wait...no we didn't. We( and by that i really me I) LOVE surprises! I always thought the not knowing when the baby would come, when you'd go into labor would be so fun, you wouldn't know when  they would come, you may go into labor in the middle of the night, or the middle of church, who knows. I think that is so fun, however, having c-sections just let's me plan everything right to the second when my babies will come. I have thought about asking my dr. to plan my c-section and not tell me the date...maybe have his nurse call me the night before...just so i can have that anticipation of hmmm i have NO clue when i will have it...knowing Fowers though, I doubt he will think that's awesome. Anyway,  We didn't find out what we were having  when we were preg with Brig and it was SO much fun. So we did that again! Give me some anticipation, some excitement to the birthday. Ya know cuz having a new baby isn't exciting enough. Gosh i am Lame. I am worried a little about my weight. I gain 8 lbs in this last 4 weeks.   Apparently  i am hoping not to be cold this winter. which puts me up to 16lbs total. Yeah there goes that goal of only gaining 20:) Maybe i should try not to gain 50. that seems to be where i am headed!! oh well, all worth it for a healthy new baby:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i can not wait!!!! but after seeing HIM i've changed my mind and i think it's a boy!! he is so so cute!!!!! i love him so much!!! and please brynne, 16 lbs thats nothing!!! you look so cute prego. i see you and it makes me want to be pregnant again but then i think back on what i looked like and change my mind!!!

beck said...

That is so fun! I think maybe one day I will want to have a surprise like that. He/She looks super super cute! I need to see a belly picture!!

Adam and Aubrey said...

HA HA HA! I'm so excited that you didn't find out! By the way, have I told you yet how much I love Fowers? I have?! Well, just in case, I love him! I need to get pregnant just to visit him. . . I think you should give the people what they want- a BELLY SHOT! I'll come over, we'll do a real classy one, if you know what I mean. We are all about class. I didn't know it was your 20 week appt. I really want to see these pictures! Sheesh! Rude not to call! You know I live vicariously through you!

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, this baby looks to be quite the dancer. I can see those feet just a movin.

The Bucks said...

You are a lot better at suspense than me. I have to know what I am having. What do you think it is? He/she looks really cute, no matter what the sex is. Congratulaions!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Yea for not finding out! I think that is the route Jays and I are taking this time. I guess with one boy and two girls we have everything we need to get the baby home dressed in the right color. :) Don't feel bad about the 8 lbs...I'm hitting 16 weeks and only fit into three pairs of normal pants...if I squeeze! haha

Amy said...

I think it's great that you don't find out. I think I love surprises, but I am such a planner. I HAVE to know stuff. So you kind of force us all to be surprised by not finding out.

You know, now that I think about it, that's kind of a mean thing to do. You're such a control freak! ;)

Lindee said...

My blog is now private. email me for an invite. lindee711@gmail.com

Lori said...

YOur sweet baby is growing. Yeah! Love the suprise I did that with my second. I think it was harder for other people not to know what I was having. Sure made delivery a lot more fun. I;m excited for you. Congrats!