I hope you have a WONDERFUL day today (well tomorrow actually) Meg! I know/hope you will be reading this at 10 with your breakfast shake! for all of you who don't know my little sista megan, she is the SWEETEST, Nicest, most pure person you will EVER meet! She is such a good mom. I learn so much from her about what being a mom is. She is such a great sister and i am glad she is mine! She's awesome because she is laid back, she waited for her high school sweetheart while he was on his mission and then married him, she had paige, sometimes we are mistaken for twins, she took part in teaching Brig to crawl, she is amazing & i love her tons and i really really hope you have such a good birthday!
5 days ago



4 comments:
I just want to say, Happy birthday to an amazingly hot chick. She's astounding. Alec is one lucky guy, and he better be thanking his lucky stars she was available. . . happy birthday Megan!
it is 9:59 and i am checking blogs drinking my chocolate morning drink! wow!!! thanks so much brynne. i'm so glad your my big sista
What is this chocolate morning drink I hear about?? Happy Bday Meg! I thought of her today actually when I was wondering the date...she is so cute! How have you been feeling, Brynne??
you know, it's funny because sometimes people think megan and I are twins too. I know i have darker hair and am about 6 inches taller and outweigh her by *ahem, well we won't talk about that* but we kinda look alike. I can see how people get confused.
Seriously, Meg, sorry this is so late, but happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment