10.19.2008

An exciting night

My sister in law, tiffany, got married this weekend! It was so fun. Weddings are so fun.  My sister megan did her flowers and they looked amazing! We were in charge of transporting the flowers to the wedding. It all started at 4. it was at the Wells fargo building in SLC. It really was like a wedding you see in the movies. The building was gorgeous, there was a live orchestra, the food was great. Watching Dan watch Tiff walk down the stairs to him,  almost made me cry. It was so good. Their bishop married them, and he gave such a good talk-y thing before they got married. Tiff looked so pretty. We ate, they cut the cake and then they danced, and then the party started. Kolby, Tiff's little boy, was bustin' moves. it was hilarious. Bella and Kolby would dance with each other and Brig would run out on the floor, try to do something and then come and sit down by me again. He decided to do that one more time, but this time it ended with a thud. The second i heard it i knew it was one of my kids. Tim ran over to him and he had hit his head on a ledge by the window and cut his forehead right open. Anyway, thank goodness tim's aunt was there, who is a RN. She and DAn(yes the groom) put butterfly bandages on him. I was bawling. Everyone was trying to help. Brig was screaming, Bella was still dancing. Anyway, we ended up driving home to logan and leaving the ER at 1 in the morn. Tim's mom came and held Bella while we were in with Brig getting stitches. She is so awesome. We didn't even ask her to come, she just came. Seriously i still feel like i am going to cry because of how she helped us. Anyway What a fun and exciting day we had. Brig  looked like the drunk guy at the wedding that gets in a fight and leaves with blood all over his tux and a huge gash in his head.

4 comments:

Amy said...

well, probably not how you wanted the evening to end, but at least it added something a little memorable to the wedding. Besides Brig and all the blood, the wedding looked beautiful. Megan rocks with the flowers. Guess I know who to call if I ever tie it up again...(unlikely, but you never know)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Who would have thought Brig would be the drunk 1 1/2 year old getting in a fight with the windowsill? What an awesome wedding! I'm really impressed by your good inlaws. Can't believe the groom was bandaging the kid, and your rockin mominlaw! Wow. That really is sweet of her. I'm glad Bella kept dancing the night away. ha ha! Honestly, this cracks me up. At a wedding, something has to break! might as well be your kids' head! Poor guy. Can't wait to see the battle wound!

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, how many stitches did he end up getting? I could probably count in that picture, but you know, I'm dumb. . .

Carrie said...

So Sad! I panic in moments like that. How sweet of your in-laws to help you in the middle of everything. I hope his head heals ok. I have yet to be in the ER but I've heard with boys it's inevitable. . .cheers to the first of many ER trips(not to jinx us)! The wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!! Good job on the flowers Megan! Congrats to the bride and groom!