I wrote this post a couple days ago. and I have been losing sleep over it. To sum it up i just left the pictures:) I really felt like i included WAY to much information!:)
yay! i can finally say congrats! a little bird told me a couple months ago, but swore me to secrecy! you guys make cute kids, can't wait to see the next one!
I was wondering how much longer you'd be "hiding" it. Not that you could! I love the little belly, sure wish I had one! Then I wouldn't have to suck in what Kona left me with! It must have been soooo hard to be sick and have to chase around 2 kiddos, hats off to you! All I did was lay round. You are the hottest. Ever!
Okay, obviously I need to put up a new picture because I am definitely more huge than that!! If only I could be that small again! :) You are the cutest thing ever! I am excited for you guys and it I'm sure that whole experience was and is very cool. Maybe it will be a boy who can wrestle with my two in a couple years...make em tough, ya know. CONGRATS!
I am so happy about this! I'm very excited to meet gorgeous baby #3! You are looking great and I hope you're feeling good. It's bout time for a girls day! I need advice. . .
oh my gosh Brynne!! I had NO idea...you are looking GREAT!! CONGRATS on baby #3..you are such a cute mom, this baby sure is lucky to be coming to your home...congrats again!
Congrats, I'm sad I missed the long tmi version. I'm guessing it was pretty interesting seeing that your almost in your fifth month and there are the pregnancy test aren't very clear. Yeah for March babies!
so to answer your question. lets just say you might have a grandpa type relative that might have found out and they might have spilled the beans to one of their relatives who maybe i might work with. does that help any? ;)
Congratulations, Brynne! Jade didn't even tell me. I sent you an e-mail but I don't know if you got it. I just need your address and I will mail the diaper clutch to you. My address is Tamiroxie@hotmail.com.
Congrats Brynne!! Number three!! You have such cute kids that you should probably have about a hundred!! I am so excited for you!! Keep me posted!! Hope you are feeling okay!! Love ya!!
26 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!! We will definitely have to get together, our babies are due a couple weeks apart! I am so happy!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. It doesn't matter if it is your first or third babies are so much fun.
Wow! It must be something in the air. I know so many people that are having babies right now.
Congratulations!
I'm Jason Jones mom and I'm admitting to stalking your blog. I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! There's nothing better than babies!
yay! i can finally say congrats! a little bird told me a couple months ago, but swore me to secrecy! you guys make cute kids, can't wait to see the next one!
I was wondering how much longer you'd be "hiding" it. Not that you could! I love the little belly, sure wish I had one! Then I wouldn't have to suck in what Kona left me with! It must have been soooo hard to be sick and have to chase around 2 kiddos, hats off to you! All I did was lay round. You are the hottest. Ever!
Congrats.
Okay, obviously I need to put up a new picture because I am definitely more huge than that!! If only I could be that small again! :) You are the cutest thing ever! I am excited for you guys and it I'm sure that whole experience was and is very cool. Maybe it will be a boy who can wrestle with my two in a couple years...make em tough, ya know. CONGRATS!
HOORAY! CONGRATS! -I'm so happy for you! You are such a great Mommy!
Congrats Brynne! and you are not huge! So excited for you to have another one! You guys make cute kids, so you should keep going!
YAY!! More gorgeous israelson babies!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You are such a cute pregnant person! I love your little belly shot!
Congrats on baby #3!! You look cute as ever! Hope you've been feeling all right!
I am so happy about this! I'm very excited to meet gorgeous baby #3! You are looking great and I hope you're feeling good. It's bout time for a girls day! I need advice. . .
oh my gosh Brynne!! I had NO idea...you are looking GREAT!! CONGRATS on baby #3..you are such a cute mom, this baby sure is lucky to be coming to your home...congrats again!
Congrats, I'm sad I missed the long tmi version. I'm guessing it was pretty interesting seeing that your almost in your fifth month and there are the pregnancy test aren't very clear. Yeah for March babies!
Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you.
so to answer your question. lets just say you might have a grandpa type relative that might have found out and they might have spilled the beans to one of their relatives who maybe i might work with. does that help any? ;)
ha ha ha ha ha!
Congratulations, Brynne! Jade didn't even tell me. I sent you an e-mail but I don't know if you got it. I just need your address and I will mail the diaper clutch to you. My address is Tamiroxie@hotmail.com.
Oh I cant WAIT any longer! You look so cute!
Yay! Congrats from the Bendtsens
Congrats Brynne!! Number three!! You have such cute kids that you should probably have about a hundred!! I am so excited for you!! Keep me posted!! Hope you are feeling okay!! Love ya!!
Congrats.
congrats! i connot imagine having more than one, but i know you'll do great!
Ran into your blog (again) and....WHAT!!! This is your third kid! It just seems like a couple years ago you were getting married. CONGRATULATIONS!
And the pixs of Bella (above post) are BEAUTIFUL. What a little doll. I'm hoping you have a girl cause when they're that pretty... why not?
Post a Comment