Three years ago today, Bella was born. That is what my mom always says to me on my bday and i LOVE it, so I will carry on that. I love this little girl SO much! She has changed my life in so many great ways! here are my top three reason I love Bella
1. She is the sweetest, most considerate, fiesty three year old I know and that makes me SO proud!
2. She makes me want to be the best mom because she made me a mom! I learn so much from her! I always thought being the mom meant teaching your children ( which i know it does) but Bella's sweetness and tender heart has taught ME so much!
3. I see myself in her so so much! I feel like I am raising myself, if that makes sense. I can relate to how she is feeling, or why she does stuff ( which isn't always so great since we are both fiesty, sometimes we see who can be the most stubborn. ya real mature right? i figure she'll grow out of it, she is only 3;) Just kidding:) I feel like this little girl is becoming my best friend. I wake up and feel excited to hang out with bella:)



9 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Bella!!
Yay for you birthing that child! I really cannot believe it's been 3 years! Can't wait for pictures of her princess-tastic birthday! ha ha!
So, if you see yourself as raising you (in Bella) and Bella is scared of me, are you scared of me too?
:) Dale
Oh, she is adorable! Happy Birthday Bella-girl!
First of all I am SO impressed with these princess pictures and your skills! And I do agree. . .Bella is a mini YOU for sure! She has SO much personality, I love it! Addi just adores her. Happy Birthday sweet Bella!
first of all congrats on the pregnancy...yeah for spring babies. if you ask me I think we are both pretty brave going for #3, but they bring so much joy how can you not just have more. and happy birthday bella...she is such a little doll. I loved reading why you love being her mom it reminded me of all the things I love about motherhood.
I feel so bad that I missed her b-day! Seeing those pictures makes me want to cry! She is growing up so fast! I LOVE HER TO DEATH! I am so lucky to have her as my niece! Happy b-day Bella I love you so much(and i have your b-day present)
You said it Brynne, that kid is the spitting image of you. I LOVE how fiesty she is and how stubborn she is and even though its probably not so much fun to deal with sometimes, it will definitely serve her well in the long run. No-one will pull any crap on Miss Bella Israelson!
Happy Birthday Bella! You are one lucky girl to have such a cool mom!
Those pictures are so sweet. What a cute little princess. I totally know what you mean when you say you feel like your raising you. Taiya definitely has my personality. Hey, congrats on your pregnancy. Do you know what you are having? I hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment