it's normal for little girls to LOVE babies right? I think so. Bella LOVES LOVES LOVES babies. Real babies, doll babies, Dora babies and her latest...rock babies. She has carried this 15 lb rock around saying it is her baby. It eats lunch with us, goes to bed, goes to the store with us. Tim has tried to ban rock babies, you know dropping a heavy rock on a foot isn't going to be good however, it didn't go over well with Bella, the rock (no sorry aubrey, not duane johnson ) is now a part of the fam! This girl has an imagination and i love that!
5 days ago
12 comments:
This girl is insanely like her mom. HILARIOUS.
How I wish it was THE Rock. Ahhhhhhhh. (he's hot and you know it)
ps, it's about time you blog.
those pics of bella are adorable-- I love it!
So funny..gotta give it to her she's passionate...haha. They are getting so big. Hilarious!
what a gorgeous little girl! a pet rock isn't too bad, at least it won't pee on the carpet! :)
That is hilarious! I cant believe that! Thats not gonna be good when Brig wants to get a baby rock that will probably be bigger that that! Oh my gosh i miss you guys!
I love her imagination! I'm sure you are snuggling and giving that rock baby just as much attention for her sake. . .YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER WHEN> you get to change and feed and kiss their fake babies!
Hi Brynne, Jade wrote on Shelly's blog and I got you off of that. Your family is beautiful! I have LOVED LOVED LOVED having Merinn in my classes last year! I found her hysterical--her phobias and such. Hey, go to the library and get
Elizabeti's Doll (Elizabeti Series) by Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen and Christy Hale. You and your "little mama" will adore it. Thomas is finally getting married! What she sees in him...not really. He'll keep her laughing I guess. November-Las Vegas temple. Season Purcell. I just spent 3 weeks on a roadtrip with Lana Hakari.
That is soooo funny! At first I thought she found a rock she liked for the day, but when I saw the rest of the pictures I couldn't help but laugh!!! So cute!
So cute and FUNNY! I love the picture of her napping with her baby rock.
***AAAWWWW***** I am so in love with your little girl. I think it's awesome that she has such a great imagination and is so feisty and funny!
Bella is so beautiful. She is such a cute little girl.
Your kids are awesome! That is the funniest thing ever! I'm so glad you just let her do all these cute crazy things, that is the best!
Post a Comment