Bella LOVES grandma shanny and grandpa brad. Grandpa Brad is SOOO good with bella. I am afraid she's got him wrapped around her finger! is that the saying? Anyway she love love love grandpa brad. It is always so fun to see him and grandma shanny and how they just spoil the grandkids!
my mom has 3 horses and i couldn't tell you which one is which. Bella could. She loves the horses there! at 8 am (yeah early) she wanted to go see the horses so i took her and brig out. Bella was brave, but brig...not so much. He finally got his courage up and fed them as you can see the pic and then the next picture is so funny to me because he would laugh and laugh because he thought he was awesome and because he was a little freaked out!
and lastly, Baby Paige. We don't get to see her as much as we'd like but that 's ok. She is beautiful and i know meg's blog is having a hard time posting pictures so i want everyone to see this beautiful 4 month old.!! my kids love her, i love her! Yes, that is me at the end. I got to hold her and she fell asleep and you know how good it feels just to hold a sleeping baby? well, it put me to sleep too! ohh i love her!




7 comments:
hey Brynne, cute kids!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up! I started one, not too fancy, but the address is sarefamily.blogspot.com. Can't promise I'll update it too often, but I'll try!! Love ya!! Kyra
so fun! I loved the pics!
Awesome blog. The background is incredible. Ha ha. Paige is gorgeous! What a beautiful baby! And if she has the good calm personality like you say she does (who knows, maybe you're filling me full of crap), Megan is lucky! I'm seriously impressed that Brig fed that wild beast. Kona would be terrified. I mean TERRIFIED. I'm glad to hear your an olympic fan. Wasn't sure if you'd be mocking me or not. . . but you can bet I'll be mocking your new crush! HA HA HA! Seriously?! (better looking than the rock?!) Maybe with the swim hat and goggles on. . . interesting. . .
ps, slow down on your posting! Already 2 this month?! Whoa Nelly!
So cute. I love the rock story too. Kids love the funniest things. So sweet though. Have you started your house yet? IT'll be so fun.
That was so fun to see you guys i havent seen you guys forever. I love that picture of Brig with that HUGE smile feeding the horses. That is so cute. But Brynne you forgot to mention how you woke the block screaming cause something was crawling on your foot!!!!! :)
I love the rock story. So cute! Your kids get cuter every day. I bet going to grandma and grandpa's is a blast!!! such great pictures.
Post a Comment