7.15.2008

I had the BEST surprise today


Today is a day to be grateful for in my awesome life! Seriously. I have had the BEST day today! Let me go on (i know you all can not wait for my story). You know we lost our keys at Lagoon. Well while we were there I asked Rin and Sam and Tim -did you say your prayers ( that we would find the keys) they all said yes. I had too. I was praying to myself and I was just POSITIVE Heavenly Father would help us find the keys you know, what a GREAT faith experience/testimony builder on prayer--that heavenly father helps even with the little not important things like losing keys at lagoon. well as you know we didn't find them. and i seriously was stumped. we prayed, we had the faith we'd find them and we didn't. I didn't really care about finding the keys, It would've been nice and all but I really just thought this will help sam and rinny build their faith and gain a testimony of prayer. so anyway how 'bout i don't repeat  myself again. So we didn't find them, I felt bad...until TODAY!! someone found them and mailed them to Smith's because we had that rewards card and they mailed them to me! SERIOUS!!! I am overly happy! and I was originally wanting the faith building experience for the little bro and sis and it ended up giving me the faith building! Heavenly Father does NOT forget us! I think this is so awesome! I knew he would help us find them, just not in the way I had planned. you hear this all the time. I thought it about big trials. nope he helps us with these dumb things too! what is so, this was heavenly fathers doing, to me is my phone number and address registered with the card are not to my new address. AMAZING! 

Also my day is awesome today because my fridge has been making this loud BUZZZZZZZ. It really has driven me CRAZY! i broke my broom yesterday hitting my fridge to try and make it stop. well tim fixed it! i love him! that fridge would go off and i would go nuts.
That is why my day was the BEST day today! and this is the exciting life of a stay at home mom! ( i hope this doesn't discourage anyone thinking about starting a family...or having their first...the rest of you that have kids...i am sure you can relate...ok i hope so anyway!)

13 comments:

Lindee said...

thats awesome brynne! thanks so much for sharing that.

Adam and Aubrey said...

you make me laugh. Insanely hard.

I am so glad about your keys! WHAT A MIRACLE! Not even kidding! You guys really have taught me a lesson! Nothing is to small to the Lord. If it matters to you, it matters to Him! Wow. I think that is seriously an INSANE story on your keys being found. You should definitely write a thank you to Smith's! Ha! Or just shop there more. Or actually, just say more prayers. I dunno.

I'm so glad to hear that Tim fixed your fridge! But now you're out of a broom. . . way to go. Little do you know your own strength.

The Bucks said...

Thanks for sharing that story. It's really hared for me to accept that the Lord works in His own ways and time. I'm glad that your keys made it home safe and sound. What smart people to mail them to Smith's. I never would have thought of that.
Go a little easier on your next broom!

Jensens said...

Brynne,
That is an awesome miracle! Who would have ever thought to mail the keys to Smith's? I hope those people get blessings.
I am proud of you for seeing the miracle- good job!
You are such a great mom and Tim is a good dad - especially if he can fix a fridge.
Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that story... I am glad that you pray over the 'small' things. I do too... a lot and sometimes my sister thinks I'm crazy because I do it. But, Heavenly Father has always answered my questions or helped me with a problem. Love ya!

Jade and Todd said...

How funny! I cant believe you actually got them back! What a good example to Rinny you are! You teach her many good things, and also me! Thanks for the bounce back passes!

Jade and Todd said...

Oh, and thank heaven that stupid fridge isnt buzzing anymore, I didnt want to check you into the crazy hospital!

Merinn said...

I am so happy that you got them back. And that is very good news about your fridge.:)

Carrie said...

I LOVE your view on life and circumstances! You are the BEST!

Jade and Todd said...

YOU post something new now! ITs July 25th!! Gotcha back.

josie said...

this is a great story and i have to tell you that you have gorgeous children, keep blogging, its good to see you here.

Amy said...

Don't you love days like this... the kind that remind us that the world is an amazing place and that there is so much to be happy about and thankful for. Thanks for posting that story. I needed the reminder that heavenly father looks out for us all the time and that our prayers aren't always answered how we think they should be, but they are always answered just how they need to be.

Lori said...

Hey Girl -
Glad to hear you found your keys. Cool story! Just getting into the blogging world. Thought I would say hi. Fun to see your beautiful family. Come check out our blog. I've got a little girl named Brynne, I've always loved your name.