7.12.2008

Oh my, oh my







I was looking at pictures today and came across these of buddy when he was born. I look at these and am taken to another place. (ok WHAT am I saying?? i don't know either) anyway. I can not believe how SMALL bella was. at the time I thought shewas and should act like she was 3. She was only 15 months old. and that is why i am saying oh my oh my. what was I thinking? or i guess i should say I am glad I was NOT thinking! It is so much fun having them this close ( well most days:) (p.s> this is why we girls need our moms when babies are born. Look at these pictures of my mom. she looks so peaceful and so gentle and so relax and patient and like she is actually enjoying and loving dressing a screaming 6 day old baby. that picture gives me something to work towards. being that kind of mom...just like mine...(big shoes to fill. I know. but it is a goal, someday i will look that peaceful. it may be when i do have grandkids, but someday:)

13 comments:

Cordie said...

These pictures are so cute! How did you do it...15 months, WOW! I can't quite figure who is in the first picture is that Jade or Megan or is it you?

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my. That explains it perfectly. Bella is so beautiful. She looks like a porcelain doll! (not the creepy ones) Your mom looks completely calm. Like, this aint no thang! WOW! I remember when Brig was born, Bella instantly seemed sooo big and old! Like she should understand every word we say. Sheesh. She was such a little thing! I'm almost jealous you had them that close. The only way that would happen for my kids is by accident, and we all know that isn't happening!

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, i love that you took your own pillow to the hospital. . .no shock.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that they were that close in age. My first 2 are 16 months apart! :) I seriously LOVE having them that close in age. It is SO fun! Aren't Moms just wonderful?

beck said...

Your mom is definitely awesome...I think you are well on your way, too. You guys are such a cute little family, I wish we got to spend more time with all you up there!! Your kids are so cute!

Carrie said...

I want to be like your mom! She's amazing! You are such a good mom too though. We all have our days! I'm sure having them that close will have it's pros. . .although I don't know how you do it! I'm super nervous for our next baby. . .you'll have to give me advice(: I hope you have a million pictures of Bella at that age. . .she is gorgeous!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

What a cute guy. They do grow up so fast.

Harris said...

oh, what a sweet post! your kids are so cute! Every time I see you you always seem to be taking it all in and really enjoying your kids...you are doing quite amazing if you ask me!
Thanks for you sweet comment on my baby blog, you always make me feel so good about being prego! and yes, we repainted our kitchen...the green just didn't match very well.

Chelsee Joy said...

Its so fun to look back. My boys are 15 months apart as well and it is crazy to think about it. Jackson seemed so big and now that Ryder is the same age it seems so little. Bella is beautiful...I love that pic of her holding baby brother. I cant believe you looked that good in the hospital that sucks for those of us who didnt. haha

Merinn said...

i cant believe that was over a year ago. time goes by so fast. look how little bella was. and i bet we all thought she was getting to be so big. and she was SO little. Those are CUTE pictures.

Amy said...

Those pics made me cry. You are so lucky to have your mom. I'm so lucky she is my aunt....and what cute kids. But yes, I agree...15 months apart is pretty close. but so fun!

Amy said...

MERRINN- I need your blog invite!! Come on-- I'm stalking you all over the internet ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? Your kids are so dang cute. I have talked to you since I worked with you in Logan. I have always wondered how everyone was doing from school and then I discovered this blog stuff and have found so many people. It looks like you are doing well. Hope to keep in touch with you.