Tim and I took my little sis Rin and his little bro Sam to Lagoon on Monday. It was AWESOME! We started at lagoona beach and had a blast...until someone puked in the water and the beach was closed down. Oh well, it was Ok we were wanting to start on the rides any way! We went on the cliffhanger.(merinns pick) and we left DRENCHED! i am not kidding. my pants were dripping for the next hour and a half! But that actually turned into a good thing because I didn't even notice that it was almost 100 degrees outside! We rode the rides...Had a great time...Had some laughs and then decided to go home around 8 o clock. We get out to our car and Tim says "Do you have my keys" Nope. I didn't. and Nope he didn't either! We lost our keys at Good ol' Lagoon. and we waited around for the park to close because the employees do checks for lost stuff at the end of the day. So around 10:30 pm we get the negative on the finding of our keys. . . and who else do I call but my dad. He is so awesome. He drove down to Lagoon at 10:30 just to bring us some spare keys. I owe it to him. He was definitely our hero. Thanks DAD! SO it was a great day... no really it was...and what is funny is I was thinking that morning oh what makes memories? going to lagoon with rin and sam. definitely a memory. but going to lagoon with them and then laying in the abandoned lagoon parking lot while the rain sprinkled on us til 11:45 at night! that is something we won't forget! and I think I am going to get tim a fanny pack so he stops losing stuff! Now enjoy some pictures
They are twins!( don't they look exactly the same?)
i Have this obsession with taking pictures while on the rollercoasters!? Yeah I don't know?
wait wait waitingThis is my dad. He seriously saved the night! I don't know what we would've done if he wouldn't have done that for us! Thank thank thank you dad!
5 days ago
8 comments:
Let's hear it for BONES!!! HE RULES! What a dad! What a life saver! That sounds like something I would do. . .not save anyone, more like lose the keys. Ouch.
I am so jealous! Rinny is so gorgeous. That lucky girl. Ahhhh what it must be like to be a Nelson girl. I love the roller coaster pictures and even more, I love your hair. Amazing. I didn't know they let pregnant women ride the roller coasters. . . .? (HA HA HA!)
oh - what fun! besides losing the keys! bummer... so have you guys found them yet or are they just lost forever?
Nothing like a long hot day of fun! Your dad is awesome! I would've been so onry! I loved your picts! Rinny is getting so grown up...I love her! My hair would've been 100x's bigger after that ride! Did those bounce back passes work?? What fun memories!
What a horrible end to a fun day....haha. I agree with Carrie My hair would have been huge. You remember kinda like how it was until I was 15. Thanks mom for loving 80s Butt Rock! Hope you have a great 4th.
If you get Tim to wear a fanny pack, can you please post a picture of that? I could use a good laugh...
Seriously, it sounds like a fun day. What a fun big sister and brother you guys are. I am sure Rin and Sam had a ball.
I still cant believe you lost your keys Tim......good one!
How fun! You are such a good sis! It still shocks me to see your litle sister so grown up! She is so cute.
That was a BLAST. Even walking around for an hour dripping!!! i still cant believe our hair after wicked!!! and i dont know about that picture of me and you.Thank you so much for bringing me with you. You are such an amazing sister. Even sitting in the parking lot was fun. Thanks for the fun day.
Post a Comment