First off.......GRADUATION
This is at my sister in laws graduation. These are my in-laws. I don't know that i have ever posted anything about them. They are awesome and gorgeous.
And here is my tribute to my little bro BO who also graduated and has an AdORABlE girlfriend:)Check out brigs smile. all the other kids are thinkin' this is pretty lame. not brig. he takes after his dad and LOVES pictures! haha
AND the last of my pictures. I got to see 2 of my friends that I haven't seen for sometime!
This is Kyra and her so cute Roxy. I haven't seen Kyra for probably 5 years so it was really SO good to see her. I felt so sad when she had to leave.And I haven't seen Jenn for probably 2 years!I forget how fun it is to be with girlfriends! It was also so good to see her and her cute little girl Amelia. i love good friends because it really doesn't matter how much time goes by because you seem to always just pick up from where you left off last and it's so normal and comfortable. am I making sense. to me and probably aub I am making sense.
and of course i got to see carrie. she lives closer to me so i get to see her more often but not as much as i would like!
5 days ago
14 comments:
cute pics! your hair is getting so long!
hey i don't have your email, so make sure to send me an invite when you make your blog private! lindee711@gmail.com
No offense, but your blondness looks a little out of place with your in-laws. I'm so glad you finally posted something new. I like Bells'a hair. Xander and I are coming down this week and I was thinking we should get a bunch of people together and go to the pool.
That was fun to see Kyra- I haven't seen her for about 6 years... WOW! That is a long time! She and her daughter are adorable! Thanks for posting a new post! :) And of course like always- you and your family are so cute!
I haven't seen or heard anything from Kyra since we graduated. It is great that you shared those photos. Getting back together with old friends is soo great
How fun...I miss the girls! Everyone has such cute kids. Love Bellas new hair do
I also love Bella's new hair-do! Thanks for your post on our baby blog...being prego is hard. It looks like you had a great time with your girl friends, they are the best...and you are all so GORGEOUS along with your kiddos!
We need to do that more often. . .I get frustrated time slips on by when we live so close and I don't take advantage of seeing you and my fav kids more often! I treasure good friends! Your the best! I'll call you back- yesterday was a crazy rollercoaster!
That was fun getting together!! It was so fun to see you guys. And, I think BO has a cute girlfriend too. It's nice to see an update. Hopefully we see you again soon.
Brynne - you are so cute - all the pictures are so fun. I agree that its so fun to see old friends, just to be able to pick back up again. Everyone looks great!
Hey Brynne-it's Lindsay, I just came across your blog, you look great, and you have such a cute family! I loved seeing the pic of you and Kyra, I miss that girl, everyone looks so cute-just like you girls always did, check out my blog at justinlindsaycharlee.blogspot.com
I love your blonde hair!!!!It is getting so long...I just saw you, but I swear it grew 4 inches already! Kyra and Jen are cute girls! Dont you love old friends, they're the VERY best!
Isn't is so great to see old friends. I just got to see Hannah and I totally know what you mean about picking up where you left off. I wish I lived closer and could see friends more often.
You are lucky that you're as hot as you are. Because those Israelsen girls. . .DANG! But you? DOUBLE DANG! The one on the left doesn't look like an Israelsen though. . .who is it? Some lady popping in for a pic? Just kidding. Bo looks way happy to be graduating. That smile is enormous. Make it stop! His girlfriend is a hot little thing! Looks like Brig learned to smile from you. . . not so much Tim. . .
I totally understand your every word. Glad we get each other. Sometimes you're the only one who gets me. And that's why I need you in my life. I need and crave you.
Hope you had a fun tax seminar. I missed you. Just wasn't the same!
(if people read this comment, they're probably going to think I'm nuts. You already know I am!)
I love all the new pics!! You have been busy! How is Kyra? It's so fun to see friends you haven't seen in forever! Bo is so cute and tall! When did everyone grow up so fast!
Post a Comment