I hope you all enjoy the pictures of Jade's life so far. I know I am now inspired to get some big frames and chop my hair and start parting it on the side! Here's to you Jade! here's to having a sister as one of your bff. Here's to battlewounds inflicted and scars left to prove the fights we had. Here's to being fat and ugly (this is an inside joke so please no one feel offended). Here's to one of the coolest, prettiest, funnest, most understanding, helpful, wonderful example person I know! I love you tons!
P.S. Who knows when I will blog again so I thought I would also wish you all a happy cinco de mayo serenaded by a little ricky martin...also one of Jades faves.
P.S. Who knows when I will blog again so I thought I would also wish you all a happy cinco de mayo serenaded by a little ricky martin...also one of Jades faves.


6 comments:
If Jade wasn't so awesome I'd hate her guts for being so beautiful. Blast you Nelson girls. It appears from the slide that you've done the "picture face" for some time. It's pretty incredible. I'm totally diggin the 80's "shadow" picture. Kinda creepy. Who ever thought that was a good idea?! Okay, so I thought it was pretty cool when I was younger. Whatever.
ps, I doubt I'll ever name my child Javy. But maybe you should get pregnant and name your child that. You could even throw in a silent k somewhere.
Wow, those pictures are AWESOME!! I was so happy to see the short hair and frames pic. Thanks, Brynne! Happy b-day Jade!
Okay. the horses are incredible. Is this because you have INDIANS in your home?
Im just really glad you were able to scrounge up all those great pictures of my obviously-beautiful childhood! I'm sure everyone would agree that I should have been in some sort of beauty pagent.
I love the slideshow. That would be awesome if you built a house. Where would you build? Good luck with the paint colors. The best suggestion I can give is pick out what you want to put in the room first for example, match the bedspread, or I don't know. It's a hard choice, but that's how I chose the colors for Amelia's room, bathroom, and our room/bathroom. Also, buy paint samples or quarts if you have to and paint them on the wall first to make sure you like the color. Some stores offer small samples, but at others you'll have to buy quarts. Anyway, I hope it works out for ya. When would it happen? Good luck
I love it. Those pics of Jade made me laugh so hard. She is gorgeous now, so it's only fair that we get to see the short hair and glasses days. The only one that you were missing was the one from when she was about a fifth grader, and she had the hair with a really deep side part and then all swept over to the side. Remember that one? Nice.
Happy birthday Jade. You are truly one of the nicest, most sincere, funniest people I know.
Post a Comment