4.07.2008

Ketchup

Not much has happened at the israelsen homestead.
however...here are a few of my random thoughts...I guess i though you would all benefit.

1. I love my mom. I have never met a more awesome mom...or person for that matter!
2. Yeast infections need to be treated-they don't just go away. that took me 5 weeks to learn. thanks to dr. bischoff.
3. Rice-a-roni will burn the HECK out of your little guys foot. (Brig was after some rice-a-roni that had just been cooked and he spilled it on his foot. 5 days later I decided to take him to the doctor. after all, what could a dr do for a burn? Well i found out, if the burn is bad enough a dr is required. we now have an appt with a plastic surgeon to see if a skin graft is required. Just a little fyi) (do you all like my lingo?)

4. I have spent 2 weeks of my life reading/addicted to the twilight books. I know i'm a little behind the rush of it all. Now all you that have read these, tell me if this is normal. do you look at everyone differently now? like wonder if they are vampires? are you a little scared to go outside just in case vampires are real you know i don't want to go through that pain of being transformed. ok, that was a little too sci-fi nerdyish.
Well, maybe I'll do pictures someday. but for now. you guys get to read really interesting things about me...and it's even better because i have been home with kids all day. so i really am thinking interesting things!!!
p.s. maybe too someday i will change my adorable background! haha that's a joke.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WeLcOmE bAcK to the Blog world... I'm glad that you are back!! Its been a VERY long time! :)

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Brynne
So good to see you post again. That's sad about his foot. Poor guy. I felt the same way after reading those books. The thoughts go away after a little while though. They are good though huh. Anyway, I made my blog private. If you want an invite, email me your email address. Mine is jnnfrhdfld@yahoo.com.
Welcome back.
Jenn

The Bucks said...

I have missed you so much! I thought maybe you were prego and too sick to blog, ha ha! I just finished teh Twilight books myself. They were pretty good, but rather cheesey. I can't wait to see pictures soon.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I can't believe you are alive in cyber world. WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Why didn't you call me when Brig got hurt? You poo. You got into the whole Twilight series? I've been wanting to, just haven't found the book. Are they yours? I want to borrow! I miss you.

Adam and Aubrey said...

PS: why on earth would you change this amazing background?

Carrie said...

You are a nerd! I'm referring to your sarcasum/humor and language! But I love that you are just as nerdy in person and you won't fake it on your blog. (like some people) I am so sad about Brig's foot~ I bet that's been so heartbreaking! ditto to your post because I too LOVE your mom and think she's amazing! Did you get the next book or do you need to borrow?? Let's go to the movie together in Dec!! I'm so excited to see your little niece. Tell Megan I want to see more pictures but I'm sure she's too busy at the moment. . .when she has time. Happy your back!! Did you get internet?? Let's get together~

Amy said...

YEAH!!! Brynne has come back to blog-land! I'm so sorry about Brig's foot and yes, yeast infections do need to be treated. 5 weeks? How did you stand it? I feel so bad for you!

I read the twilight books while I was prego, and between the books and my out of control hormones, I was a little wacky about vampires. So I completely understand. By the way, I am inviting myself to the movie with you and Carrie in December. Tim can babysit Riley with your kids. :)

Lindee said...

WooHoo! I always check your blog when i'm doing some blogstalking and to my surprise you actually posted something new! not that i haven't loved your anniversary post, but i'm glad your back! i still have the pics of your kids at the powwow so email me if you want me to send them to you.
lindee711@gmail.com

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

You kill me Brynne! I love your lingo! And I am a total Twilight Books fan. Can't wait for the next one! Totally understand the vampire thing. Oh and I hope everything goes ok with little Brig. That stinks! Poor little guy Love you guys-Tori
p.s. I still need you email address so you can get on my blog- send it to shadandtori@yahoo.com

Jade and Todd said...

aahh-haaa, I get it, Ketchup! You are so tricky! You meant catch up, didnt you!!!!!