Let me first name the people in the picture. or at least 2 of them.
far left--that is tim......far right--ryan (tim's little bro)
This is the day...the actual day I met tim! This week ( on thursday) will mark our 5 year anniversary! So I thought I could put a picture of tim on the day we met!
Oh yeah, why this is so funny! Some people already know why...but for those of you who don't...this is funny because I sent Aubrey out to take a picture of that Israelsen boy. and no, I don't mean tim! I mean ryan. I had a crush on his little bro, Ryan. This was his mission farewell day and Aub took this picture so i would always remember that strange crush I once had. Little did I know that strange crush would become my brother in law and I would marry his brother! I remember Bill ( aub's twin brother) wanted to hook me and tim up! and i thought NO WAY! I had a crush on his brother! oh well, If ya can't get one brother...just go for the other one! haha! anyway! that is how I met my husband and why this is so funny to me!
far left--that is tim......far right--ryan (tim's little bro)
This is the day...the actual day I met tim! This week ( on thursday) will mark our 5 year anniversary! So I thought I could put a picture of tim on the day we met!
Oh yeah, why this is so funny! Some people already know why...but for those of you who don't...this is funny because I sent Aubrey out to take a picture of that Israelsen boy. and no, I don't mean tim! I mean ryan. I had a crush on his little bro, Ryan. This was his mission farewell day and Aub took this picture so i would always remember that strange crush I once had. Little did I know that strange crush would become my brother in law and I would marry his brother! I remember Bill ( aub's twin brother) wanted to hook me and tim up! and i thought NO WAY! I had a crush on his brother! oh well, If ya can't get one brother...just go for the other one! haha! anyway! that is how I met my husband and why this is so funny to me!

12 comments:
Brynne - It is so good to hear from you . . . I am so new to this blogging world . . . I feel like a "blogging virgin"- like I still have to figure it out! It is so funny how we run into each other! You still look amazing, and your kids are just adorable - can't wait to keep in touch!
Oh my goodness! I AM LAUGHING!!! I love that pic! I remember this, actually. Isn't it weird I remember like every day of the B&A club? Ahhhhhh. I think I was inspired to take this picture, with all the guys in it. I love it though. I love your crush, ha ha ha! I'm so happy you married TIM! It took me a while to come to terms that I lost you to him, but I've recovered now. Can't believe this was actually that long ago. Wow.
hee, hee!! That is funny! I love your new background to your blog! CUTE!!
I thought that was one funny/crazy story! It is so crazy how things work out sometimes! Hey will you tell Jade we are all waiting for some new updates on her blog!
I always wondered how you guys met exactly. That picture is hilarious! I wonder what the heck they were doing.
I too remember the Ryan crush!! Isn't it funny how things worked out! You and Tim are PERFECT for each other! Happy Anniversary on Thursday!! I can't believe how time has flown by. . .5 years later here you are with 2 of the most adorable precious children. You are such a great friend, a sweet and patient mom and an even better wife to Tim! He better realize what he yanked away from Aub & myself. 'Cause he's got the best friend and wife EVER!!
By the way, what's even funnier than the picture is the background. Sweeeet.
I cant see the dumb picture, why is it funny!! I hate my computer...
that is so funny! I love little stories like this! That is a fun family story that will live forever! Happy Anniversary, 5 years!! It doesn't seem that long ago...time flys!
I love Tim and he got a great companion. I am so proud of the person that she is.
That is too funny! Happy Anniversary. Wow, five years and two kids someday we'll be 30 how wierd is that...
You've been tagged go to my blog for directions
Post a Comment