This week marks a very important and UNFORGETTABLE week in my life! 6 Years ago I moved in with a bunch of skyview girls! It was THE BEST decision I have EVER made...next to marrying Tim...ofcourse. I grew up so much during this time....HAHA...I actually think I grew down, if that is possible! I met some of the coolest people I have every met and I met one of the greatest people, that has influenced my life more that she will ever know...you know who you are! So here's to Logan Pointe apartment 617, to potato pearls, to stalking and walking, to skyline, to no-carb diets, to "the one", to shakira, to all the weird boys we hung out with, to pranks, to dying our hair, to the sports academy, coldstone, being jobless, aub's car Mary and to all the GREAT people I have met, and especially to those 3 girls that changed my life! Brittany, Rebecca and Aubrey! I LOVE YOU!
5 days ago
3 comments:
Ahhh the days of roomates. I loved those days! We are both lucky that we had such awesome roomies!
So Fun heres to good roomies!
Love the slideshow makes me miss the fun pointless day where the only thing one my to-do list was shower!
College life is the best...great memories!! It looks like you were blessed with AWESOME roommates! Thanks for your cute comments, you are such a sweetheart! I am due around the 14th of Sept!! So there is a possibility of he/she being born on your b-day! that's awesome...and if it is a girl I'll tell Devin we need to name her after you...jk love ya!
Post a Comment