I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I cannot believe it was that long ago. . .wow. Did you scan your pictures in? I'm impressed by your skills. Those pictures rule. I LOVE YOU!! You are the best. I am laughing and crying (a little like when I got hired for weed pulling). You made my day. . .and my life!
How much FUN! I'm so happy for good friends! I think I've met all of them but I know Aubrey is pretty weird(: j/k I love her and think she's pretty cool. So are YOU! I think good friends help make us who we are.
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I cannot believe it was that long ago. . .wow. Did you scan your pictures in? I'm impressed by your skills. Those pictures rule. I LOVE YOU!! You are the best. I am laughing and crying (a little like when I got hired for weed pulling). You made my day. . .and my life!
Can you believe how ugly I was? (not that i'm much better now. . . but WOW) How did I ever get dates? I think the orange hair was my best look.
Wow, that was embarrasing! I'm thankful to 617 too, because without you guys I never would have met my significant other.
How much FUN! I'm so happy for good friends! I think I've met all of them but I know Aubrey is pretty weird(: j/k I love her and think she's pretty cool. So are YOU! I think good friends help make us who we are.
Those are some cool pictures. Time flies. I hung out with Brooks for the first time at that apartment! That must have been a lucky apartment!!
Post a Comment