We Rang in the new year with my awesome family! We went to Jades in-laws house( they are on a mission so their house is the new party house!) My sisters are the best! I don't know...how many sisters are also best friends? I'm pretty blessed! Meg is due in 3 months! YAY! I can't wait for that baby girl to come! My dad came is was the life of the party! and notice in the pics...all kids are a sleep...EXCEPT bella! She knows how to work the system! We had a great new yearS! Happy New Years to all!
5 days ago
10 comments:
Blasted Megan. Why does she get to be so little? I swear, her baby is going to be 4 pounds, and that's full term. Blasted skinny people. That's like, how big I was when I found out I was pregnant. Is Brig better? Let's get together at the mall. Meet me. . . (and have I told you that I love that Bella says my name? And Kona's? She's adorable. If Kona is into older chicks, I'm gonna hook them up. eh eh?)
Looks like you all had a great time!! I am jealous that your sisters live near you!
That looks like a lot of fun! I wish I lived closer to you girls... :( maybe someday. tell everyone hello, you all look so cute. Miss you all.
That looks very entertaining! I want a party house! I wish my sisters lived closer! Goll- I want a lot! How was your Christmas?Happy New Year! What are we gonna do this year? Let's get together. . .
Glad you guys had a good new year!
You all look great. Do you have an email adress? If so please send it to me at shadandtori@yahoo.com
I don't have anyones adresses! Anyway take care! I love and miss ya!
your little girl is so so cute! I haven't seen your kids forever...actually I don't think I have even seen your little boy. It was great to hear from you! Carrie got me into this blog stuff and I'm so so excited about it because of all the people you can talk to! You are so dang cute!
Hey Brynne Happy New Year! YOur family is so cute! Bella makes me want a little girl! Take care
You girls are so beautiful! I love your cute blog. Will loves the bike. He hasn't stopped playing it since we gave it to him. He has never loved a toy so much. I like it so far! You should get it for her.
Bella sounds like she's like Amelia. If there's a party going on, she has to be a part of it. That's the time they get spoiled the most though. When all the other kids are in bed. They've got it figured out. Looks like a fun time though. Anyway, Happy New Year!!!
Jenn
I know exactly what you mean by being bored. I'm pretty sure that I have no intelligence or imagination left. Where are your Christmas pictures?
Post a Comment