We had SUCH a fun weekend! We went to the Mormon tab. Christmas concert, we saw the lights, we ate at California Pizza Kitchen, we stayed up eating chips and dip til 1 am, we went shopping and we had a lot of fun! I remember hearing who knows where, probably tv, that it's good for couples to leave and "re-connect" yeah well I am a firm believer now! I love my kids, but it is needed at least in my marriage to get some alone time with their daddy! I had forgotten how funny, how nice, how fun, how awesome Tim is! and this weekend helped me remember all this!
5 days ago
8 comments:
oh Brynne! your family is so cute! i'm glad that you got to get away it is always needed in marriage once in awhile. = ) I'm adding you to my blog- i hope you don't mind! Amber (Ward) Lee
Your pictures are so cute! I heard you had a cute skirt, why don't you post pictures of that? I'm dying to see it! I hear you on needing alone time or "re-connect" time. I need it. Tim is a funny guy. I'm glad you remembered that. I know it, since I am his sister, according to our ward.
Goll. Do I even make sense? I just read it and it doesn't make sense to me. I'm all over the place. What's new.
Yep, Brynne. Tim is certainly a keeper. Look how happy you look in your pics. If you ever need more "Tim and Brynne time", just bring your kiddos down to hang out with me for the afternoon or evening. Or even overnight. I'm glad you guys had fun!
I'm glad you cleared up your below comment. Sorry for the stupid comment from me yesterday. Looks like you guys had a great time. My husband doesn't seem to think we need to get away as much as I'd like to. I think it's the whole he's gone all day so he likes to be home. I'm home all day, so I like to get away. Oh well. We usually go on dates a couple times a month, so I'll have to settle with that. The overnighters are always fun though :)
Jenn
dang it! I just posted a really long comment that obviously didn't work! so to sum that up cause I don't wanna re-write it. . .HAPPY you had fun! HO HO HO!(;
I hope you guys had a merry Christmas! Your family is so cute!
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! Hopefully we see you soon!
So fun...I still haven't left the kids overnight. I think I'm ready...lol. Especially after the Christmas Craze! You are such a cute couple. I can't wait to meet him. Take care.
Post a Comment