I found this sweet suit at Sam's Club! I know he will probably grow out of it fast, but he looks awesome for now! Isn't he such a minnie Tim? ( how do you spell minny, minnie, miny, minie? I don't know...blame it on the being pregnant!) ( Ok I've confused some people. I'm dumb from PAST pregnancies, ya know, how they say you lose 10 % of your brain with each pregnancy, I'm not pregnant, just dumb. I'm on the rag-o-la right now just so you know!! AND thanks Aub mini...of course that's how it is spelled! )
5 days ago
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH. I didn't even think that was Brig! I was like, great, who's Brynne taking pictures of now. WOW! He looks like he's 5! OH MY GOSH! He is the most handsome little man! I love the suit! I want to copy you now and buy one for Kona. Although, maybe he'd be cuter in it if he had more hair. . .should we look into getting plugs? WOWOWOWOW! I love it. I think mini is spelled like that. MINI. I love it. What a little stud!
He looks so adorable and grown up! Are you pregnant?
WHAT?!?!? You are pregnant? That is so exciting! I don't have your new phone number, so call and give me the details!
Okay,
I'm a little confused like everyone else, but that sounded like an announcement to me. If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Brig looks so handsome!!!! How cute.
Jenn
HA HA!! I knew that suit would get you pregnant- j/k I know you're not and now look- I've confused people too. . .(: Brig's suit is so freakin cute! AND look at you- those picts. . .I'm totally impressed- good job! I love your tree background! But seriously- I wanna know how the weekend went!!
Post a Comment