11.13.2007

Some things never change


So like I said, somethings never change! Carrie and I hung out yesterday. We spent the whole day drinking Diet Coke, mixing chocolate with salt ( her "invention" of m&m's and pretzels...which I really recommend) laughing and taking pictures! This is pretty much what we did in high school. The only difference now is, we shower, we have 4 kids between the 2 of us, husbands and Carrie has developed a great talent out of taking pictures ( and drinking diet coke if you call that a great talent :) )



If ya look on Carrie's blog, you'll see Bella taking pictures! Well, here are the ones that aren't of the ground or someone's leg! I'll say I am pretty impressed a 2 year old can aim a camera and actually get a shot!


Now any of you who don't know Carrie, need to know her! And all of us that DO know her, know that she is awesome and amazing...and I don't just mean her picture taking skills, although, they too, are awesome! These are some of my favorites!



6 comments:

The Bucks said...

Wow! She is good. Does she do it pro? How does she get that cool stuff around the edge?

Carrie said...

Now, now. . .I'm only practicing- it's the gorgeous mom and adorable kids that make the pictures so good!! I feel famous, thanks for all the compliments! That afternoon was just the stay-at-home mom pick me up I needed though, so thanks for making my day- we'll have to do it again SOON! Luv ya, Carr

Anonymous said...

Those are way good. How does she do the cool stuff around the edges? You look so cute.

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Cute pictures. You and your kids look sooooo cute. Also good job Carrie. That is so fun that you guys live close enough to get together like that. I would love it if you guys all planned a vacation to Vegas!!!!! We would have a blast. I would make sure of that!!!!!!!!! For real we should plan it. I'd love to see everyone too.
Jenn

Chelsee Joy said...

Such cute pics!!! Good Job Carrie, granted you had good models. Brynne your kids are adorable, I can't stand it! Hope all is well
Chels

beck said...

Way cute pictures, but what do you expect, combining Carrie's talent with your cute family! Insant success! I'm sure it was so fun to spend the day like that, glad you mommies can still find time to chill and drink diet coke-definitely had those days with carr!