On Monday Meg and Alec invited us to their ultrasound to
find out what they are having!!
We all packed into the room and watched her baby!( oh so cute) and found out that
it is a ... wait, maybe I should let Megan break the news!
CONGRATS YOU TWO!
P.S. She is 5 MONTHS pregnant! Not fair huh! I swear I looked like that at 5 weeks pregnant!
5 days ago
9 comments:
My trick that seemed to work with Will and hopefully Halle is to just skip training pants and throw them in underwear. They have some accidents, but then they don't like to be all wet after a while. I don't like training pants because they just confuse them to think they are diapers to. Halle didn't care about being wet at first and then she hated it. I would go sit them on the potty every 20 minutes. Try it let me know!
Yay! HOw exciting, but weird our little bros and sisters are old now! That kinda freaks me out. Tell her congrats for me and yes she does look amazing...Not Fair
Okay, so you have to tell me what she's having. I don't even know her, but the suspense is killing me!
how rude! You can't dangle that in front of me! TELL ME NOW. Call me. i will call you. dang you little people for . . . being little! TELL ME WHAT'S IN HER BELLY!
I know what she's having! YEAH!!!
Hey brynne
Thanks your babies are adorable too. They do keep me really busy, I'm lucky if I get to shower everyday but I'm sure you understand. Ryder just turned 1 on Oct. 4th. It is so sad but Aj and I don't have many pictures together there's tons of each of us and the boys. Hey post one of your wedding pics I want to see one. Take care
YEAH for BRYNNE!
I'm so proud of the blogger in you- admit it- it's fun! We just got back and I'm DYING to know Megan's news! It's late or I'd call- call me tomorrow!
Brynne-
About the job situtation, Dave loves his job. He said there's so many opportuities with the construction industry. He only does commercial though. Does Tim want to do commercial or residential? It probably depends on what he wants to do too. Dave is an estimator. He really enjoys it though. I know what you mean though. It can be stressful when you are worrying about a job. It'll all work out though. I remember the feeling of thinking that we'd never be done with school too. It'll all be over before you know it. Just hang in there.
Jenn
Hey you we need to get our "big" boys together to play soon. If you ever get out this way let me know. And the funny comment before yours was AJ. I think Bella should be the new Welch's girl. So stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment