My mom and Brad came up and took Bella shopping with them and let's just say my kids are spoiled by their grandparents! My mom is the B E S T grandma EVER!
This is what I came out to one morning! Bella was making sure Brig had enough to eat while I was in Blog-Land...Oh come on, you all know how it is!!:)
We went and watched Aub dance! I took more pictures, but none of them turned out. But just know she was very composed and graceful and beautiful! She did awesome!
I have lived in Utah for 6 years now. I think it is about time I adopted "utah hair".
We went to SLC with Meg and Alec. We went to IKEA ! WOW! words can not even explain that place! Funny thing! We were waiting to eat and Tim saw his old girlfriend! All I can say about that is
T O U G H G U Y!!! It was hilarious!
5 days ago
7 comments:
Bella is a good big sister. It looks like you can spend more time blogging because she has it all taken care of. I love the Utah hair!
Wow Brynne. Let's just say Utah has done you some major hair favors! That is a style that'll never go out. Okay, I want to hear all about Claire! (and I'm jealous you went to Ikea!! Call me next time!
brynne:
i think that you should do your hair like that more often...and as for the "TOUGHGUY" comment...there are other circumstances that aren't being mentioned that may make me look like a fool. I thought we were gonna get the cops called on us because of your poor stalking techniques.
I love the hair, Brynne. In fact, I'm trying to get mine to look like that. I can't quite get the poofy back comb thing right, though. Maybe i can come over and you can help me. I really want to make this look work for me.
I want to know about the other circumstances that Tim is referring to...
Happy Thanksgiving you guys! Brynne I love the hair! And little bella is quite the babysitter!
HA HA. . .first things first, yeah for the utah-girl hair brynne- I'm impressed cause you look like a real utah girl... you could totally pull it off but we both know its not flattering. And then, Tim's comment has me laughing my guts out 'cause although I don't know about the time he mentioned- I do know of other times and I agree with him on your poor stalking technigues(: ha ha. . yeah for toughguy Tim's comeback (: oh and call me- we have "stuff" to make!
Brynne-
I love the hair!!!! I forget about it until I visit Utah. We were just up for Thanksgiving, and I got my dosage of it for a long time. We call it buh hair. BIG UTAH HAIR. Anyway, your kids are so adorable. I'm going to be in Utah/Idaho from December 7-16. I think we should all get together. Would that work for you? Cordie has a clubhouse at her apartment that we can meet at. Tell me what you think.
Jenn
Post a Comment